ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citzinship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Love211

citzinship

Post by Love211 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi there i apply in for citizenship 2011.

Got latter asking for court fine i paid for over speeding ask for receipt and

some more document etc which i am happy to give them i do have all but the question is last week the told me my application was with minister for decision now i am confused any one have same experience when i send them all the document the ask how long it will take and is there any one who have over speeding fine get approval after show them have been paid the fine ???/

adelmurray

Re: citzinship

Post by adelmurray » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Love211 wrote:Hi there i apply in for citizenship 2011.

some more document etc which i am happy to give them i do have all but the question is last week the told me my application was with minister for decision now i am confused any one have same experience when i send them all the document the ask how long it will take and is there any one who have over speeding fine get approval after show them have been paid the fine ???/
just supply them with whatever they are asking for , and yes you should be fine , a lot of people in here who have same and more serious driving convictions were asked to produce receipt of payment of fine and they were approved a few weeks / months later . as for what you were told about file with minister for decision it could be true it could be not , your chances of getting approved soon are very high . it took them 3 months to approve my application after sending all requested additional docs.

good luck !!!

akabor
Newly Registered

Post by akabor » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:25 pm

@Love211,

I have a similar case, i was stopped for driving without insurance and was taken to court, the case was dismissed and was fined €120. I included the reciept when i appllied, but was asked to produce same reciept after coulpe of months which i did.

I called them and wrote at the same time and got confirmation that my application was at the advance stage, one week later, i got an letter asking me to produce an insurance covering me in that said period. I attached my wifes policy covering me on the affect period which in my understanding covers me to drive. I posted it back to them this morning, hopefully something positive will come out of it.

Guys what do you guys think???????

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:37 pm

akabor wrote:@Love211,

I have a similar case, i was stopped for driving without insurance and was taken to court, the case was dismissed and was fined €120. I included the reciept when i appllied, but was asked to produce same reciept after coulpe of months which i did.

I called them and wrote at the same time and got confirmation that my application was at the advance stage, one week later, i got an letter asking me to produce an insurance covering me in that said period. I attached my wifes policy covering me on the affect period which in my understanding covers me to drive. I posted it back to them this morning, hopefully something positive will come out of it.

If any person in the citizenship office asked for the letter then you are ok but it its Valerie Leahy then you should be very much afraid my brother, very much afraid. She is very meticulous in her dealings. My file took 5years and 8months.
NICEANDSMOOTH

Love211

Post by Love211 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:18 pm

nice and smooth wrote:

Hi thankful to u guys who help here . Was not the girl who send me latter it was corina name hop fully I got lucky then

If any person in the citizenship office asked for the letter then you are ok but it its Valerie Leahy then you should be very much afraid my brother, very much afraid. She is very meticulous in her dealings. My file took 5years and 8months.

Love211

Post by Love211 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:44 pm

nice and smooth wrote:

Hi thankful to u guys who help here . Was not the girl who send me latter it was corina name hop fully I got lucky then

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: citzinship

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Love211 wrote:Hi there i apply in for citizenship 2011.

Wow, I did not expect all these comments!. Now based on my experience, a letter will be issued to you in due course informing you of the Minister's decision.

And @Love211 based on my experience your application will be successful!, if the offense you mentioned was the only offense you've ever had.

I think you should be happy now because the waiting in nearly over for you and your application will be approved I believe :)
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.