ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent - 6 month shortfall for ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kiri132
Newly Registered

PBS Dependent - 6 month shortfall for ILR

Post by kiri132 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi All

I am on Tier 1 general visa and will qualify for ILR on July 2014 and my current visa expires on Nov 2014.

My partner does not qualify for the ILR at the same time as me- Because she got the entry clearance visa after July 2012 (got PBS dependent visa until Nov 2014) and will not complete qualifying 5 year residential period.

I am aware my partner need to apply PBS dependent visa after my ILR and she will get three years extension.So she will get total 4.5 year PBS dependent visa (including entry clearance) and require another extension ( for 6 months only) in 2017 to qualify for the ILR.

Please advise on whether are there any opportunity to get 3.5 year PBS dependent visa in 2014 to avoid additional visa fee in 2017. (for only 6 month extension)

Please advise.

Many thanks in advance.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Stop spamming the board with the same question!