ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:
poketoholo wrote:Good Afternoon dear friend!..First of all, Glory be to God! for the good news!. My lawyer has just informed me that my Biometric card has arrived, they are waiting for my passport and other doc to come, my FLR(O) has been granted!..after 13 months! Dapsonlee!, its time to pop that "Rose"..Yummymummy3j..Verbina..Believe2013..DP..Summer2013..and everyone on this forum..thank u for your advice..support, and words of wisdom. Congrats! to all that have been granted, and to everyone that's waiting, God will favour u!..and u shall all receive good news soon!..and to those that've been refused, there shall be a turn of event in your favour !

Congratulation mate!!!!!!! Enjoy your freedom.

Persistence overcomes Resistance!
Hey a big congrats from me to you!!!! I'm so happy for you..., I told u that you will from them soon and it's come to pass!!!!
Enjoy the thrill if the moment
More good news to come forum members!!!!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:
poketoholo wrote:Good Afternoon dear friend!..First of all, Glory be to God! for the good news!. My lawyer has just informed me that my Biometric card has arrived, they are waiting for my passport and other doc to come, my FLR(O) has been granted!..after 13 months! Dapsonlee!, its time to pop that "Rose"..Yummymummy3j..Verbina..Believe2013..DP..Summer2013..and everyone on this forum..thank u for your advice..support, and words of wisdom. Congrats! to all that have been granted, and to everyone that's waiting, God will favour u!..and u shall all receive good news soon!..and to those that've been refused, there shall be a turn of event in your favour !

Congratulation mate!!!!!!! Enjoy your freedom.

Hey a big congrats from me to you!!!! I'm so happy for you..., I told u that you will from them soon and it's come to pass!!!!
Enjoy the thrill if the moment
More good news to come forum members!!!!

poketoholo

Post by poketoholo » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Thanks Crystalnewbie!..just ask the admi office politely, they will write u one.
pt

poketoholo

Post by poketoholo » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:58 pm

@Time503, U're a Prophet!, thanks for ur encouragement!.God will answer u soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pt

Call me dude
Nigeria

Post by Call me dude » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:04 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

For you, I just slammed on some davido "Gobe" pls make that Rosé a double will send postcode later lol. Congratulations dear!!! The Lord who has done yours will successfully get ours done too. Happy for you and congratulations once again ☺👍🙏😋🙉👌🙌👏

Congrat poketoholo...enjoy ur freedom.

@dapsonlee....Very biggg AMEN to ur prayer.
It is well

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Congrats poketoholo, I bet 13months felt like 13 years. let us know where the celebrations will held and I am there for the amber nectars!

poketoholo

Post by poketoholo » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:46 pm

@Call me Dude, thanks..God will answer u!
pt

SDP

Post by SDP » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:55 pm

poketoholo wrote:@Call me Dude, thanks..God will answer u!
Congratulations ! You must be relieved after a 13 months long wait...cherish the moments.. :D :D

Rammie20
Newly Registered

Re: Letter from nursery

Post by Rammie20 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:56 pm

CrystalNewbie wrote:
Rammie20 wrote:Hi Everyone my child just started the nursery this week. I chose the school and made the registration and everything. How do I ask them to give me letter to support my application since everyone seems to run away from you as soon as you mention anything to do with immigration.
Just ask them for a general letter that confirms that your child attends school, how long etc. without mentioning the UKBA. Atleast thats what I did for mine coz a friend was refused a supporting letter for British passport coz she mentioned immigration.....but others can be understanding....
Thanks a lot .

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Big congratulations. The first good news this week and many more to come including mine
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Very big congrat poketoholo, freedom at the end, I'm completed 13 months and 10 days too, hopefully I will get something soon inshallah,
Amen

Call me dude
Nigeria

Post by Call me dude » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:16 pm

poketoholo wrote:@Call me Dude, thanks..God will answer u!

Amen!
It is well

EB1227
Newly Registered

Post by EB1227 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Hey all just received my biometric card today i have been granted 3 years leave to remain just waiting on my passport and documents coming.only for the mp phoning on my behalf i would have still been waiting they issued my visa 1 day after she phoned.thanks to eveyone on this fourm for all the support and to those who are still waiting not to worry your visa will be coming soon

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:02 pm

congratulations to you all the waitng is over. Go and enjoy urself
Godgives

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:04 pm

EB1227 wrote:Hey all just received my biometric card today i have been granted 3 years leave to remain just waiting on my passport and documents coming.only for the mp phoning on my behalf i would have still been waiting they issued my visa 1 day after she phoned.thanks to eveyone on this fourm for all the support and to those who are still waiting not to worry your visa will be coming soon
Whoo hoo!!! Awesome work! Congrats!! Best of luck!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:06 pm

EB1227 wrote:Hey all just received my biometric card today i have been granted 3 years leave to remain just waiting on my passport and documents coming.only for the mp phoning on my behalf i would have still been waiting they issued my visa 1 day after she phoned.thanks to eveyone on this fourm for all the support and to those who are still waiting not to worry your visa will be coming soon
congratulations
Godgives

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Congratulations......free at last

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Well done, congrats & best wishes EB1227

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Congrats to you poketoholo and EB1227 very well done!!!
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Congratulation EB1227, well done, can you tell us a brief or your timeline ?

poketoholo

Post by poketoholo » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 pm

@Believe2013, that's right! smiles,..SDP..Kukuwife..Khaldoon..GodGives...thank u all, we shall all celebrate together by His Grace!..will be praying for u all!
pt

astro123

Post by astro123 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Congratulations to poketoholo and EB1227. Enjoy your freedom

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Another extension granted!!! Happy they are are clearing that out! Congratulations EB1227. Do enjoy your well deserved freedom! ☺

SDP

Post by SDP » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Congrats ! Good luck :D :D

SDP

Post by SDP » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Feels good visas been granted...hmmm waiting since 27Sep 2012 nearly an year no decision yet !