ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email address to be unmarked on UKBA system? (been removed)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

londonman

Email address to be unmarked on UKBA system? (been removed)

Post by londonman » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:19 am

Hi,

I was removed in 2011.
I went back to my country, got married with my wife (EEA citizen), got my EEA Family permit and finally got my Residence Card.

I always get stopped at the UKBA when I come back to the country by the officers (airports, train, etc).
Last time I came back (2 weeks ago), I was traveling alone without my wife, got stopped at heathrow and as usually they saw I was been removed on the system and started to ask me questions. In the end everything was OK and they did let me in.

I asked the Chief if they could remove me/unmark me on the system as very annoying to be stopped every time and he told me that they (at the airport) can't do that, that I have to write to the UKBA and ask them to do that.

Is that true? As I was thinking that they could do it at the airport, just asking the Chief to do it. And if itrs true, does anybody know any email address to do it?

Thanks!

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Email address to be unmarked on UKBA system? (been remov

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:22 am

i don't think it's easy. i came to this country back in 2004 as a student. when i first applied from my country they refused my student Visa because i didn't show correct document but i applied again after 1 month and they granted me VISA straightway

guess what even after 9 years they still ask me have i ever been refused visa before in the UK and why was it.

it's so annoying i'm no longer student and not even using same passport but still they keep asking
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:00 pm

it will remain on the file. you wont be able to get it removed.
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.