ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderators n senior member plz respond

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cvc
Newly Registered

Moderators n senior member plz respond

Post by Cvc » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi
According to ukba policy guidance at page no. 43
There is no objection,however to you investing in companies that mainly involved on construction.
My question is I am running a business consulting company. Can I invest my funds into another construction company which is involved into property development.
Seniors suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Suggest you give a complete account of your current circumstances.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:57 pm

I think you need to be director of the company you are investing in. And your job title should be NVQ level 4 or above. Just my opinion..

famous

Post by famous » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:13 pm

im not a senior person here but u need to be a shareholder or a director of a company. u need to be an entrepreneur and not and investor.

entrepreneur is someone who is actively onvolved in running a business. please read teh policy guidelines word by word carefully. ull find most of the answers that ppl generally ask on thsi forum. they are so obvious and simple that im surprised they dont read teh policy and easy way they find is just posta question on thsi forum and feed off of other's efforts.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:21 pm

+1

famous wrote:im not a senior person here but u need to be a shareholder or a director of a company. u need to be an entrepreneur and not and investor.

entrepreneur is someone who is actively onvolved in running a business. please read teh policy guidelines word by word carefully. ull find most of the answers that ppl generally ask on thsi forum. they are so obvious and simple that im surprised they dont read teh policy and easy way they find is just posta question on thsi forum and feed off of other's efforts.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.