ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI Collection - URGENT

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chipan671
Newly Registered

OCI Collection - URGENT

Post by chipan671 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I need an advise on OCI collection. My OCI card has been delivered to Birmingham CGI on 6th Sept. However I am flying out of the UK on 13th September and returning to UK on 27th September.

Could someone advise me howlong Birmingham CGI hold OCI card ?

I have been quoted that they hold it for 3 weeks only !! My journey may not fit within their critieria and well confused. My journey is un-avoidable and can't take a risk to give passport to CGI Birmingham as they take 5 working days to stamp OCI.

Can someone senior advise please.

Thanks

CHIPAN671

chipan671
Newly Registered

Re: OCI Collection - URGENT

Post by chipan671 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:56 pm

chipan671 wrote:Hi Guys,

I need an advise on OCI collection. My OCI card has been delivered to Birmingham CGI on 6th Sept. However I am flying out of the UK on 13th September and returning to UK on 27th September.

Could someone advise me howlong Birmingham CGI hold OCI card ?

I have been quoted that they hold it for 3 weeks only !! My journey may not fit within their critieria and well confused. My journey is un-avoidable and can't take a risk to give passport to CGI Birmingham as they take 5 working days to stamp OCI.

Can someone senior advise please.

Thanks

CHIPAN671
Hi All,

I have just received an email from Birmingham CGI and they said I can collect OCI at a time convinient to me :) .