ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

statutory declaration

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cocoa123

statutory declaration

Post by cocoa123 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:49 am

Hi,
I have spotted that in the statutory declaration my solicitor left field W2 (Insert authorizing statutory provision W2) empty. However he did put his stamp, date and signed the page. Should I return to him and ask to complete field W2?

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:01 pm

Well u had better take it back to him immediately to fill it. It happened to my friends wife and a year later they returned her form and she had to fill it all over again. You are even lucky u noticed it very early.
NICEANDSMOOTH

cocoa123

Post by cocoa123 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:25 pm

can anybody explain what exactly solicitors expected to put in the field W2 "authorizing statutory provision".

cocoa123

Post by cocoa123 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:39 pm

can anybody explain what exactly solicitors expected to put in the field W2 "authorizing statutory provision".

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: statutory declaration

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:13 pm

cocoa123 wrote:Hi,
I have spotted that in the statutory declaration my solicitor left field W2 (Insert authorizing statutory provision W2) empty. However he did put his stamp, date and signed the page. Should I return to him and ask to complete field W2?
You should have no problem whatsover with the Statutory Declaration.

The W2 (Insert authorizing statutory provision) is always left blank whilst solicitors endorse their Stamp, date and sign which S/he did in your case.

That is how it should be done.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

zeke1015
Newly Registered

Re: statutory declaration

Post by zeke1015 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:53 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
cocoa123 wrote:Hi,
You should have no problem whatsover with the Statutory Declaration.

The W2 (Insert authorizing statutory provision) is always left blank whilst solicitors endorse their Stamp, date and sign which S/he did in your case.

That is how it should be done.
Hi All

I hope if you can help me out as well, just wondring that if it is really necessary to have a solicitors stamp endorsed on the statutory declaration. as I only got my form signed, dated, with a solicitor who I personaly known for years, the solicitor also left his address and contact No as required in the form. As you can see in the statutory declaration form page, there is no required field for the solicitors stamp?

thanks all