ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ref. No Received on 1st May.. Nothing since...!! :(

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

Ref. No Received on 1st May.. Nothing since...!! :(

Post by JoshAhoy » Sun May 27, 2007 10:48 am

Hello all,

I had posted my application on the 23rd of April... Received on 24th of April... Ref No. received on the 1st of May...

I haven't heard them from since. The last time I tried their number, the recording says they are processing applications received on the 13th of May.

Any idea what could be happening?
Anybody out there with similiar experiences???

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Sun May 27, 2007 4:15 pm

Phone them on Tuesday (offices will be closed Monday for Bank Holiday) and wait until your call is connected to an agent (do not hang up after the initial message plays). Tell the agent your reference number and he or she will tell you what is happening with your application. If the agent says that a decision has been made and your documents have been posted, you can say that you would like to speak to the caseworker. If the agent asks whether you have received your documents (which he or she may do, even though you will already have said that you have heard nothing - the agents seem to have about 3 seconds' memory!!!) say no. If you get to speak with the caseworker he or she can tell you the result. You can ask when the documents were posted, so you know when you should expect to receive them. If the documents were sent Registered post, you can ask for the tracking number.

If a decision has been made but your documents have not been posted, they don't like to tell you anything. You can ask *when* the documents are due to be posted, and phone back on that day or the day after if you want to pursue finding out your result.

girishkakade7

hey

Post by girishkakade7 » Sun May 27, 2007 8:43 pm

I applied on 20th april. calledthem lastthursday and spoke with the receptionist... They saidmyapplication is still with the case worker....
U know its frustratingthat all the rest ofpeople are getting yesrepliesbut I am getting no reply ..

I think my documents are perfect ..ok 100% ok but still i have to wait....
Bloody even though its an incountry application

adnantps

Post by adnantps » Sun May 27, 2007 11:55 pm

just call n ask....
when i called they said case worker has madehis decision and now its in review.....and a day laters i got an email abt my decision....so they do tell something...
my case can be found at
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15954
adnan

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

Post by JoshAhoy » Mon May 28, 2007 11:48 am

OK. Thanks everyone for the response.
Let me call them up..