ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

seeking help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

malikmoon

seeking help

Post by malikmoon » Mon May 28, 2007 12:59 pm

need help from gurus and experts. I am worried about following limbo.

I had successfuly finished MBA from XYZ UNIVERSITY in March 2006. Now studying in a college pursuing diploma.

let me explain, I might be able to make sence. I suppose to finish aforementioned MBA in July 2005 but couldn't finish due to re-submission of final thesis. soon I submitted my final thesis in XYZ University, I started another MSc in ABC University and obtained student visa extention untill January 2008. At the start of Msc in ABC University, I failed my final thesis at Keele Uni and I was asked to re-submit. So I deferred Msc at ABC Uni and joined XYZ University again to write up my thesis again.

My Msc at ABC uni was deferred untill January 2006. I suppose to joined ABC uni in January 2006. Instead of joining ABC university I started a diploma course in a college on 4 April 2006 (due to cost factor, obviously colleges are cheaper than university)

now I have got HSMP approval and thinking of applying as soon as possible but need help.

the main question are: would I be able to swich my student visa into HSMP successfuly by just showing my MBA from XYZ University becasue I was given a visa extention for a MSc course at ABC University which I deferred due to aforementioned reason and never joined back. is that a problem?

I hope that somebody will be able to answere my query.

thanx in advance.

adnantps

Post by adnantps » Mon May 28, 2007 4:54 pm

its a very stooopid question and doesnt really make any f***ing sense...

if u got HSMP approval just apply for EC on which ever passport u have...but the EC guys would be really interested in yr complex story...i dont know how u managed to explain yr case to the home office....
adnan