ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2 application form - Address (Section I)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ann771

T2 application form - Address (Section I)

Post by ann771 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:52 am

Hi Guys

I have a query regarding the address section of the Tier 2 application form please

basically I previously lived in my brother's house, and in my all previous applications with UKBA, I used that address.

Now i have moved from my brother's house about a year ago, nearer to my work place, but all my letters (bank letters etc) still go to my old address. But only payslips, employement related docuemnt comes to the address I am currently living

The problem is when I go for my PEO appoinment for Tier 2, I will have my banks statements with my previous address (my brother's) but my payslips has my current address (although payslip is not mandatory, but incase they ask they might pick that up)

I understand that in the application form (section - I), there are options for correspondance address and Home address, but then again I have correspondances in both adresses

Shall I write a covering letter for that?

I would appreciate your response on this

Regards

ann771

Post by ann771 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Any comments please?