ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How new changes effect Entrepreneur T1 Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:30 pm

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

The link gives several changes in immigration rules. The point specifically I observed is that HO realized about the issue of Land line number in the contract. Now on page 47 of this link, it states the requirement of contract for trading as:

"the name of the other party or parties involved in the contract and their contact details, including their full address, postal code and, where available, landline phone number and any email address;"

They have fully replaced paragraph 41 SD with little bit of updation as mentioned on its page 42, point 153.

unknown101
Newly Registered

Re: How new changes effect Entrepreneur T1 Visa

Post by unknown101 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:47 pm

RizKCB wrote:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

The link gives several changes in immigration rules. The point specifically I observed is that HO realized about the issue of Land line number in the contract. Now on page 47 of this link, it states the requirement of contract for trading as:

"the name of the other party or parties involved in the contract and their contact details, including their full address, postal code and, where available, landline phone number and any email address;"

They have fully replaced paragraph 41 SD with little bit of updation as mentioned on its page 42, point 153.

Hi

One of the point i have noticed is that

Please provide a contract

or

a letter from bank that company is actively trading.

Any other thoughts please share

Regards

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Gosh.

This is so so annoying. If only they had updated the rules before now.

So there's no more need for contracts?????? And a letter from the bank will suffice?????

Gosh!!!

Only God knows the number of refusals that were dished out in the last 12 months over this contract issue.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Yes it is interesting but its again a question mark whether the bank will issue such letter? Secondly in this case, how services would be identified in 'Working context'. I think related Application Form would have other story as well.

smartmind101

date of change...

Post by smartmind101 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:46 pm

As I can see from the updated news on UKBA, the changes will come into effect on 1st OCT 2013, so that means that ALL those who will be applying within the month of sept, will have the same application form and policy guidelines as updated on july 2013....let me know if I am correct gurus???

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:02 pm

RizKCB wrote:Yes it is interesting but its again a question mark whether the bank will issue such letter? Secondly in this case, how services would be identified in 'Working context'. I think related Application Form would have other story as well.
Some banks will. Some won't.

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:20 am

babylondoner wrote:
RizKCB wrote:Yes it is interesting but its again a question mark whether the bank will issue such letter? Secondly in this case, how services would be identified in 'Working context'. I think related Application Form would have other story as well.
Some banks will. Some won't.

please elaborate..what kind of transiction this should be in the business account if I have no active customer at the moment and what banks will issue this letter?

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Not related to Entrepreneur visa but came to know that Dependent of PBS can switch to other categories and other PBS categories can switch to dependent visa without leaving the country. Isnt it big relief?

unknown101
Newly Registered

Post by unknown101 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:55 pm

RizKCB wrote:Not related to Entrepreneur visa but came to know that Dependent of PBS can switch to other categories and other PBS categories can switch to dependent visa without leaving the country. Isnt it big relief?
Hi

can you please through bit more light on it for Example.

ABC is in UK as Dependent of Tier1 Entrepreneur. can he/she switch into tier 1 entrepreneur inside UK with (£200k Or £50K) funding.

Many Thanks in advance.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:44 pm

@unknown101

I came to know about this from my solicitor but still I have not read the policy myself. But according to solicitor; yes dependent can switch to Enetrp. visa without leaving UK.

Make sure you get the right information yourself because i have not read the policy myself but quoting someone else's views.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 am

Thank you RizKCB for posting the link.

unknown101
Newly Registered

Post by unknown101 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:26 pm

RizKCB wrote:@unknown101

I came to know about this from my solicitor but still I have not read the policy myself. But according to solicitor; yes dependent can switch to Enetrp. visa without leaving UK.

Make sure you get the right information yourself because i have not read the policy myself but quoting someone else's views.
Hi RizKCB

Thanks for your reply.

I read the new policy but i am still confused. I think it would be more clear after this policy is implemented as i am hoping the guidance and forms for Tier 1 will be changed or have new version on or after implementation date.

Thanks

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:10 am

If you notice in UKBA new rules, Bank account number is now part of the contents of the bank letter

unto1

Post by unto1 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:11 pm

let's wait and see what happens next