ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

swearing in

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nice and smooth

swearing in

Post by nice and smooth » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Several people received invitation this morning for oct 21st swearing in, anyone from here got theirs?
NICEANDSMOOTH

Mary26

Re: swearing in

Post by Mary26 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:27 pm

nice and smooth wrote:Several people received invitation this morning for oct 21st swearing in, anyone from here got theirs?
Still did not get mine. Well. Will see what will happen next week or further.

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:05 pm

nice and smooth wrote:Several people received invitation this morning for oct 21st swearing in, anyone from here got theirs?

Same here approved since 08/08/13 , but haven't received invitation letter yet , hopefully we will receive them soon , also good luck to all those who are still waiting for approval letter .

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 pm

anymore input to this please ??
thank you !!

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 pm

@adelmurray and @Mary26, 21st of Oct is more than a month away, and I think you'll all get an invitation letter. No panic yet
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:@adelmurray and @Mary26, 21st of Oct is more than a month away, and I think you'll all get an invitation letter. No panic yet
Good Point IntegratedMigrant Absolutely true :D , Just when you hear that INIS have Initiated sending invitation Letters and you were approved & Sent fees on same day 08/08/13 , you start to panic a bit that's all :lol:

xyazx

Post by xyazx » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:00 am

Rang in this morning the lady on phone told me they don't have specific date for ceremony yet and they did not send any invitation for the next ceremony and she told me that i ll be invited to the next ceremony which will be at the end of October but no specific date approval receive on 08/08/2013

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:21 am

xyazx wrote:Rang in this morning the lady on phone told me they don't have specific date for ceremony yet and they did not send any invitation for the next ceremony and she told me that i ll be invited to the next ceremony which will be at the end of October but no specific date approval receive on 08/08/2013

Well the lady was wrong. One thing i noticed and why i stopped calling that number is that they tell people different stories. Some of them do not want to take the time out to check into a persons file. They told my friend that is file was with the garda doing a pulse check on him only for him to receive his citizenship letter the next week.
Anyway this is the email i received from them.
Hi,

The next ceremony is to be held on 21 October and you will receive a letter
of invitation in due course.

Kind regards

Lucilla Ingoldsby
Citizenship Division

Citizenship Info
Mail-In Query

Also follow this link and you will see information about the next swearing in date.
http://newcommunities.ie/news/

Just relax, your letter is on the way. Good luck to everyone.
NICEANDSMOOTH

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:11 pm

xyazx wrote:Rang in this morning the lady on phone told me they don't have specific date for ceremony yet and they did not send any invitation for the next ceremony and she told me that i ll be invited to the next ceremony which will be at the end of October but no specific date approval receive on 08/08/2013

Well the lady was wrong. One thing i noticed and why i stopped calling that number is that they tell people different stories. Some of them do not want to take the time out to check into a persons file. They told my friend that is file was with the garda doing a pulse check on him only for him to receive his citizenship letter the next week.
Anyway this is the email i received from them.
Hi,

The next ceremony is to be held on 21 October and you will receive a letter
of invitation in due course.

Kind regards

Lucilla Ingoldsby
Citizenship Division

Citizenship Info
Mail-In Query

Also follow this link and you will see information about the next swearing in date.
http://newcommunities.ie/news/

Just relax, your letter is on the way. Good luck to everyone.
NICEANDSMOOTH

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:44 am

Invitations were received this morning for the october 21st ceremony. Hope everyone receives theirs.
NICEANDSMOOTH

xyazx

Post by xyazx » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:04 pm

nice and smooth wrote:
Invitations were received this morning for the october 21st ceremony. Hope everyone receives theirs.
hi nice and smooth Did you got your one ?

aalazzani

Post by aalazzani » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:25 pm

nice and smooth wrote:
Hi,

Can you please enter your timeline specifics to this thread for the benefit of everyone?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 6eaf6c6c58

dublinguy01
Newly Registered

Post by dublinguy01 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 pm

what is the expected date for next ceremony after 21st October?

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 pm

xyazx wrote:
nice and smooth wrote:

Yes i received mine. Its by 8.20am on the 21st. Good luck to everyone waiting.
NICEANDSMOOTH

xyazx

Post by xyazx » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:30 pm

nice and smooth wrote:
xyazx wrote:
nice and smooth wrote:

i got mine too today for 21 st Oct

xyazx

Post by xyazx » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:30 pm

nice and smooth wrote:
xyazx wrote:
nice and smooth wrote:

i got mine too today for 21 st Oct

karimireland
Newly Registered

October invitation

Post by karimireland » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:51 am

Hi All

I want to thanks all in this forum for the help and all the best .
I applied Feb 2012
Approval 28 August
get letter today 03 October for the ceremony 21 October