ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nanny

Re: RCs

Post by nanny » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:56 pm

[quote="BonoVox"]People,

Have anyone got the RC recently? Me and my wife applied EEA1 and EEA2 on May, my wife got her residence visa (for europeans) alongside with all our documents 2 months after, but no sign of my RC and passport. It will be 6 months in Novemeber. We haven't got any letter for interview and no visits. Is anyone in the same situation? My adviser told me not to call or complain or request my passport back, because they can deny it.

B.[/quote]

Hello bono their is people still waiting from last year,, im still waiting from february so i would not worry too much if i was you plus this section is if if you recieved your resident card all the best and good luck.
Nanny here

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Post by Smpatel » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 pm

I been told ukba has to do series of checks before making decision does any one know what checks are pls

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Post by Farazjan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi everybody,
I need some help please ,
I been visiting this site since last weak, I believe ppl really help in here.
I got married in UK on June 3013 , I am non eu citizen and my wife is romanian citizen exercising treaty right as a self employed person ,I send my application on 23rd of June 2013 through a solicitor.
We send an eea2 application , and my question is that as we send eea2 application even my wife is romanian citizen ( self employed ) or we had to send br5 ??and another thing is that we didn't revived any COA until now .
What should I do now?
Any help would be appreciated .
Thanks

Smpatel
Newly Registered

Post by Smpatel » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Farazjan wrote:Hi everybody,
I got married in UK on June 3013 , I am non eu citizen and my wife is romanian citizen exercising treaty right as a self employed person ,I send my application on 23rd of June 2013 through a solicitor.
We send an eea2 application , and my question is that as we send eea2 application even my wife is romanian citizen ( self employed ) or we had to send br5 ??and another thing is that we didn't revived any COA until now .
What should I do now?
Thanks
Write to UKBA to issue you Coa whilst your application pending to be considered/ and wait till 6 months finish for your rc just before 6 months send them email that 6 months is approaching

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Post by Farazjan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Smpatel wrote:
Farazjan wrote:Hi everybody,
What should I do now?
Thanks
Write to UKBA to issue you Coa whilst your application pending to be considered/ and wait till 6 months finish for your rc just before 6 months send them email that 6 months is approaching
Thanks for reply , I would definitely fallow that, by is my application form EEA2 I valid coz my wife is romanian (self employed) or it had to b only br5 application form?

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Post by Farazjan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 am

Can anybody help me telling about , was it ok to send eea2 application if my wife is romanian citizen self employed or it just had to b br5 ?plz

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:18 am

Farazjan wrote:Can anybody help me telling about , was it ok to send eea2 application if my wife is romanian citizen self employed or it just had to b br5 ?plz
for Romanian it's BR5 ; why did you send EEA2 . now the processing time will be longer.

the Liverpool office ( other EU national application ) have to pass your application onto Sheffield ( for Romanian and Bulgarian application )

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ormbr5.pdf
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Thetruth007hmm
Newly Registered

Post by Thetruth007hmm » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:39 am

Hello everybody. I just want to submit my Non EEA BR6 for resident stamp application and i have been caught by police driving while using hand held mobile phone(One of those days). In this form they mentioned to declare all criminal offence but this one is not a offence. There is a place or box space to declare this traffic offence(using mobile phone while driving).

I was luck though as was given an option to Attend the course called drivers attitude and behavior. Which is a precaution, so no fixed penalty or point taken in my driving license. Question? Where should i declare this offence in BR6? as all the boxes are for criminal offence and this one is not a criminal one i guess. Help please.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:10 am

Thetruth007hmm wrote:Hello everybody. I just want to submit my Non EEA BR6 for resident stamp application and i have been caught by police driving while using hand held mobile phone(One of those days). In this form they mentioned to declare all criminal offence but this one is not a offence. There is a place or box space to declare this traffic offence(using mobile phone while driving).

I was luck though as was given an option to Attend the course called drivers attitude and behavior. Which is a precaution, so no fixed penalty or point taken in my driving license. Question? Where should i declare this offence in BR6? as all the boxes are for criminal offence and this one is not a criminal one i guess. Help please.

You dont need to mention any thing because you done the course.

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Post by Farazjan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:37 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
Farazjan wrote:Can anybody help me telling about , was it ok to send eea2 application if my wife is romanian citizen self employed or it just had to b br5 ?plz
for Romanian it's BR5 ; why did you send EEA2 . now the processing time will be longer.

the Liverpool office ( other EU national application ) have to pass your application onto Sheffield ( for Romanian and Bulgarian application )

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ormbr5.pdf
Thanks for ur help . I am just wounding that can they use this as a excuse to refuse my rc ,?? It's not me who sent this eea2 instead of br5 it's the solicitor .

resident001
Newly Registered

Post by resident001 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Application sent: 17/07/13
HO received: 18/07/13
Fee deducted: 19/07/13
COA received (with right to work): 25/07/13 (dated 23/07/13)
Passport requested back: 09/09/13
Passports received: 13/09/13

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Post by Farazjan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi,
Anybody help me plz , my wife is Romanian national (self employed) , my solicitor sent eea2 application , just confused abut eea2 and br5 , my question is that is it gona be ok with eea2 and can they make it as an excuse to reject my RC ?
Thanks

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Farazjan wrote:Hi,
Anybody help me plz , my wife is Romanian national (self employed) , my solicitor sent eea2 application , just confused abut eea2 and br5 , my question is that is it gona be ok with eea2 and can they make it as an excuse to reject my RC ?
Thanks

This will may cause of more delay in your case.

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Post by Farazjan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Imshzd wrote:
Farazjan wrote:Hi,
Thanks

This will may cause of more delay in your case.
So it can't be a reason to reject my RC?

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:05 am

Smpatel wrote:I been told ukba has to do series of checks before making decision does any one know what checks are pls
Hey mate,
The EEA decision making strategies have changed drastically. They suspect most applicants and have thus devised a new strategy of INTERVIEW and use that as basis for denial also in certain situations no grounds of appeal allowed so i will advice you make sure all your documentation is complete before sending the application and also prepare for interview incase you get called. basic questions though about you and spouse etc. All the best mate

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:10 am

Smpatel wrote:I been told ukba has to do series of checks before making decision does any one know what checks are pls
Hey mate,
The EEA decision making strategies have changed drastically. They suspect most applicants and have thus devised a new strategy of INTERVIEW and use that as basis for denial also in certain situations no grounds of appeal allowed so i will advice you make sure all your documentation is complete before sending the application and also prepare for interview incase you get called. basic questions though about you and spouse etc. All the best mate

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 pm

where did u hear about this strategies regarding ea interviews?????
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Post by Farazjan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:26 am

Plz can somebody answer my question ?
My solicitor sent EEA2 application for my RC but my wife is Romanian national (self employed) , my question is can they make it as an excuse to reject my RC that why I sent EEA2 application form instead of BR5 application form ?

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:50 am

sammi1111 wrote:where did u hear about this strategies regarding ea interviews?????
From friends going through the process at the moment.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:54 am

Farazjan wrote:Plz can somebody answer my question ?
My solicitor sent EEA2 application for my RC but my wife is Romanian national (self employed) , my question is can they make it as an excuse to reject my RC that why I sent EEA2 application form instead of BR5 application form ?
more likely will take longer then it should be because EEA2 (to Liverpool for EEA applicants) and BR5 (to Sheffield for Bulgarian/Romanian)

You are not suppose to send to Liverpool but i don't think they will reject
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Post by Farazjan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:04 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
more likely will take longer then it should be because EEA2 (to Liverpool for EEA applicants) and BR5 (to Sheffield for Bulgarian/Romanian)

Thank you very much ,
My time line is,
Sent EEA2 Application : 24/june/13
Received : 25 June 12
CoA : not revived till now
My solicitor sent fax to Liverpool office asking about acknowledgement and case progress 10 days ago but didn't revived any response till now . Any suggestion plz?

mian

Re: Appeal and re submission at the same time

Post by mian » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Thetruth007hmm wrote:Hi Everybody.

I have appeal pending which is about to be heard few months to come at Tribunal Court of Hearing. At the same time i have also strong supporting evidence that i can use now to resubmit fresh new application.

Advice please! Should i Send this new application without withdrawing the case first? or should i send it and with draw the case. ? As HO are unpredictable no matter how many loads and loads of evidence you provide they might still refuse and am scare would be waste of time again to appeal so would rather go to the court.

Aluta Continua[/b]
hi im on the same boat, im waiting for Court hearing date from last 2 and half month, and now im thinking to send fresh application without withdraw my appeal, so lets c

Thetruth007hmm
Newly Registered

Post by Thetruth007hmm » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:17 am

Farazjan wrote:
askmeplz82 wrote:

Thank you very much ,
My time line is,
Sent EEA2 Application : 24/june/13
Received : 25 June 12
CoA : not revived till now
My solicitor sent fax to Liverpool office asking about acknowledgement and case progress 10 days ago but didn't revived any response till now . Any suggestion plz?
For Romanian and Bulgarian cases they dont respond quickly fella. But I am sure when their restrictions are lifted in January_We would be treated the same like others.

Thetruth007hmm
Newly Registered

Post by Thetruth007hmm » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:53 am

mian wrote:
Thetruth007hmm wrote:Hi Everybody.

I have appeal pending which is about to be heard few months to come at Tribunal Court of Hearing. At the same time i have also strong supporting evidence that i can use now to resubmit fresh new application.

Advice please! Should i Send this new application without withdrawing the case first? or should i send it and with draw the case. ? As HO are unpredictable no matter how many loads and loads of evidence you provide they might still refuse and am scare would be waste of time again to appeal so would rather go to the court.

Aluta Continua[/b]
hi im on the same boat, im waiting for Court hearing date from last 2 and half month, and now im thinking to send fresh application without withdraw my appeal, so lets c
I would recommend the same...re submit new application considering that you have new strong evidence other than the previous one which you submitted before

Farazjan
Newly Registered

Post by Farazjan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi, have a question here,
Is it ok ? My wife is registered as self employe on the same address we living ?