ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for WP+ Tier 1 Limited company director

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Are the documents listed sufficient?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

nitinaggarwalin
Newly Registered

Post by nitinaggarwalin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for ILR with my wife next week.

I came on work Permit Oct 2008, got Tier 1 Feb 2009 and Tier 1 Extension April2012 have been working as a Director of the limited company since 2011

Please review the document listed below.

1) Completed SET O Application form (Should I put NA or a diagonal line on/across the sections not applicable to me or leave the sections blank)
2)My Passport,Previous passport and my wife's current passport
3) Mine and wife's biometric card
4) 2 passport size photographs for myself and my wife with names at the back
5) Like in UK pass certificate for myself and wide..
6) 3 months bank statement(Maintenance proof) is this needed????? if yes how much funds should we have
Income Proof last 12 months
7) Dividend Vouchers + do I need to sign and stamp these or the accountant???
8.)Salary Slips signed and stamped by accountants
9.) Personal Bank statement
10.) Account letter for last 12 months (Earnings proof)
11.) Profit and loss accounts by the accountants

(Cohabitation proof)
12) Bank statement for last 2 years for myself and my wife having the same address.
Can these be any random months and do they have to be from the same authority???
Can I give BT bill for May 2012 SKY for July 2012 Bank statements for Dec 2012 and so on ??? or sould we give just one document???

Please advise if these documents are sufficient or not for me and my wife's ILR application.

Also I am not submitting any proof for my absences from UK as they dont exceed 180 days but we were absent for holidays (several 1-2 weekish holidays) outside UK.
Do we need to provide any proofs???

DO we need anything else??

WP proof for the 5 months Oct 2008- Feb 2009 I dont have much from that time... I have a P60 but that's only got about 4K as my salary for the entire period as most of it was paid in india.

I have 3 other p60 documents but I am missing one from 2011 when it wasnt generated due to the fact that I moved to the limited company then and we were not running a payroll but I do have SA302 documents for that year and 2012,2013 years.

Please guide me if I am missing anything.

dk2011

Re: ILR for WP+ Tier 1 Limited company director

Post by dk2011 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:50 pm

[quote="nitinaggarwalin"]Hi All,

I am applying for ILR with my wife next week.

I came on work Permit Oct 2008, got Tier 1 Feb 2009 and Tier 1 Extension April2012 have been working as a Director of the limited company since 2011

Please review the document listed below.

1) Completed SET O Application form (Should I put NA or a diagonal line on/across the sections not applicable to me or leave the sections blank)--Leave blank.
2)My Passport,Previous passport and my wife's current passport
3) Mine and wife's biometric card
4) 2 passport size photographs for myself and my wife with names at the back
5) Like in UK pass certificate for myself and wide..
6) 3 months bank statement(Maintenance proof) is this needed????? if yes how much funds should we have
Income Proof last 12 months--Bank statement is required. There is no minimum fund requirement for ILR.
7) Dividend Vouchers + do I need to sign and stamp these or the accountant???
8.)Salary Slips signed and stamped by accountants
9.) Personal Bank statement
10.) Account letter for last 12 months (Earnings proof)
11.) Profit and loss accounts by the accountants

(Cohabitation proof)
12) Bank statement for last 2 years for myself and my wife having the same address.
Can these be any random months and do they have to be from the same authority???
Can I give BT bill for May 2012 SKY for July 2012 Bank statements for Dec 2012 and so on ??? or sould we give just one document???

Please advise if these documents are sufficient or not for me and my wife's ILR application.

Also I am not submitting any proof for my absences from UK as they dont exceed 180 days but we were absent for holidays (several 1-2 weekish holidays) outside UK.
Do we need to provide any proofs???-- Normally you don't need it but good to have if you can get easily.

DO we need anything else??

WP proof for the 5 months Oct 2008- Feb 2009 I dont have much from that time... I have a P60 but that's only got about 4K as my salary for the entire period as most of it was paid in india.

I have 3 other p60 documents but I am missing one from 2011 when it wasnt generated due to the fact that I moved to the limited company then and we were not running a payroll but I do have SA302 documents for that year and 2012,2013 years.

Please guide me if I am missing anything.[/quote]

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

1) Leave Blank
6) There is no requirement of Maintenance funds for ILR application. Your Bank statements in Previous Earning assesment will give an indication of your financial status to support yourself and dependents
7) I have always signed myself as director and have asked Accountant to do so.
9) You need Business bank statements of your LTD company.
You also need to include Invoices you have raised for same period.
12) You need cohabitation proof from three different sources. Rule says, You need one joint or two individual address from each quarter. If you had all address proof on joint name then you only need 6 proof, one from each quarter. However, all 6 should not be from same source. Overall, they should be three different sources. For example: Bank Statement, Utility Bills, Council Tax bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile (SIM) contract bill, Letter from GP. You should mix proofs from different sources for each quarter.

As long as absences are under 180 days, you do not need any absences letter from employer.

P60s / P45s are not mandatory if you have other supporting documents ready.

Hope this helps.

nitinaggarwalin
Newly Registered

Post by nitinaggarwalin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:38 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:1) Leave Blank

12) You need cohabitation proof from three different sources. Rule says, You need one joint or two individual address from each quarter. If you had all address proof on joint name then you only need 6 proof, one from each quarter. However, all 6 should not be from same source. Overall, they should be three different sources. For example: Bank Statement, Utility Bills, Council Tax bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile (SIM) contract bill, Letter from GP. You should mix proofs from different sources for each quarter.

Thanks Rajesh

Cohabitation was my biggest worry I think you have solved that for me...

nitinaggarwalin
Newly Registered

Re: ILR for WP+ Tier 1 Limited company director

Post by nitinaggarwalin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Please guide me if I am missing anything.
Thanks DK..

Any idea on the missing p60 or the work permit proofs???