ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent BRP Delivery advice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asdf786

Urgent BRP Delivery advice

Post by asdf786 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi,

ILR - BRP for myself and 2 dependents is being sent to my old home address where as all corresponding had been going on my office address.

I don't have any contact with new tenants and landlord is living in other city.

I got two redirected letters and from there i found the tracking for third one. So i got tracking number for all three deliveries. But when i tried to book delivery website and automated system doesn't give me any option to change the address or collect from collection point.

What is the possibility now? Should i reshedule my delivery and just go there and stand outside the house from 9 to 1? Would it work? Bear in mind that my driving license got new address now.

Or

Can i collect from the collection point?

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Contact their office and explain it to them they might be able to do it for u.

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:55 pm

akhan25 wrote:Contact their office and explain it to them they might be able to do it for u.
Thanks. any body if has similar situation and could advise or share anything which works.

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Contact their office and explain it to them they might be able to do it for u.

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:27 am

akhan25 wrote:Contact their office and explain it to them they might be able to do it for u.
Thanks again. I called them and booked delivery for collection from their collection point. He said bring the letters & identity.

Now question is:

1- We got 2 letter but we don't have letter for one of us? Would they give us by showing only identity like passport and Driving license etc.

2- If they ask driving license, wouldn't there be a problem because our driving license has got new address, not the one delivery is sent to.

thanks

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:03 pm

asdf786 wrote:
Thanks again. I called them and booked delivery for collection from their collection point. He said bring the letters & identity.

Now question is:

1- We got 2 letter but we don't have letter for one of us? Would they give us by showing only identity like passport and Driving license etc.

2- If they ask driving license, wouldn't there be a problem because our driving license has got new address, not the one delivery is sent to.

thanks
Have you asked 'them'?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:08 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:
asdf786 wrote:

Now question is:

thanks
Have you asked 'them'?
Yes and they said we need letter we sent you. I said i don't have third one and they said normally we need letter... I said i will try to get the letter but actually the current tenants are not responding me...

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.