ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

app on hold/how to send additional docs?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aliyakz
Newly Registered

app on hold/how to send additional docs?

Post by Aliyakz » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello there,

I have applied for entry clearance as a wife of British citizen under paragraph EC-P.1.1 (d) of Appendix FM on the basis of my cash savings. I got an email saying that:

"application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM and/or the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE. A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal in a legal challenge to the income threshold requirement. More information about this hold on decisions is set out on the Home Office’s immigration website.

Your application will be reviewed and a decision taken on it once the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

In the meantime, if – by 02/10/2013 you submit any further information or document(s), it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances, and/or those of your sponsor, as they were at the date of your application, or in the relevant period(s) prior to that date. If, on the basis of this further information or document(s) and otherwise, your application meets all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, a decision will be taken on your application and it will be granted."

I see that the inspector didnt make right calculations, I want to provide further info. However, in the letter there is no any explanations how i can provide it, can I just reply the email (the email came from istanbulvisadoc@fco.gov.uk address) or what? (In the beginning of letter it says
UK Visas and Immigration
Directorate
Meşrutiyet Caddesi No.34
Tepebaşı, Beyoğlu PK 33
Istanbul

Tel 0 212 334 6400
Fax 0 212 334 6504
Email: please send via
www.visainfoservices.com

UK Border Agency | Home Page visas)

Im from Kazakhstan and our docs r considered in Istanbul hub.

Please advise. Thanks a lot!