ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence Card issued

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

too old
Pakistan

Residence Card issued

Post by too old » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 pm

I have received my residence card today after i filed my application in november 2012 along side my spouse registration document. I am here to help anyone if required. i am a non eu national married to an eu national.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: Residence Card issued

Post by zubby007 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:23 am

too old wrote:I have received my residence card today after i filed my application in november 2012 along side my spouse registration document. I am here to help anyone if required. i am a non eu national married to an eu national.
Share the documents you submitted with your EEA2 application and what was the reason it took 8months

too old
Pakistan

Post by too old » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:15 am

proof of eu national exercising treating right which included papers from HM rev and Accountant, invoices
proof of relationship and marriage , m certificate, utility bills on the same address, reciepts etc
non eu work salary slips, letter from employer
eu national bank statements

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:22 am

Did you complain about the length of time it took for them to assess your case and issue your documentation?

What was the date they used for the residence card? Sometimes there can be a delay in the card being produced and the passport being dispatched.

syedhassan
Newly Registered

Post by syedhassan » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:42 am

too old wrote:I have received my residence card today after i filed my application in november 2012 along side my spouse registration document. I am here to help anyone if required. i am a non eu national married to an eu national.
Hi dear,

Please tell me did you go through the interview, if yes then please share your experience.. THanks

syedhassan
Newly Registered

Post by syedhassan » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:43 am

Hi dear,

Please tell me did you go through the interview, if yes then please share your experience.. THanks

syedhassan
Newly Registered

Post by syedhassan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey WHat status you were holding at the time of application?

syedhassan
Newly Registered

Post by syedhassan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Hey WHat status you were holding at the time of application?