ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Personal Bank Statement Vs Business Bank Statement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hakeemluqmaan
Newly Registered

Personal Bank Statement Vs Business Bank Statement

Post by hakeemluqmaan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:03 pm

I have got all 50K is in my business account, which is in my company's name. Technically, money in business account means money invested in the business. As i am no more owner of that money, its my company who owns that money.

Bank is not willing to give me a letter, which UKBA wants.

Now i have only got 2 options:

1. Transfer all 50k to my personal account and claim that money is not invested in the business and don't show business account.

or

2. Keep the money in the business account and claim that money is invested in the business and get a letter from the bank stating that "The bank don't issue letters to UKBA (referencing that letter)".

What do you guys think what should i do ?

Please reply ASAP as visa running out soon :(

Thanks

entrepreneur123

Re: Personal Bank Statement Vs Business Bank Statement

Post by entrepreneur123 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:44 pm

what kind of bank you are talking about?are you talking that confirmation letter than company hold bank account?

if you are keeping money in business account then you need accountant certificate, CT41G etc read policy guidance.

hakeemluqmaan wrote:I have got all 50K is in my business account, which is in my company's name. Technically, money in business account means money invested in the business. As i am no more owner of that money, its my company who owns that money.

Bank is not willing to give me a letter, which UKBA wants.

Now i have only got 2 options:

1. Transfer all 50k to my personal account and claim that money is not invested in the business and don't show business account.

or

2. Keep the money in the business account and claim that money is invested in the business and get a letter from the bank stating that "The bank don't issue letters to UKBA (referencing that letter)".

What do you guys think what should i do ?

Please reply ASAP as visa running out soon :(

Thanks