ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entreprenur visa requirement quide. PSW Expired

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usmanrana989
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entreprenur visa requirement quide. PSW Expired

Post by usmanrana989 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:17 pm

HI Guys..

I am gathering all information to apply for Tier1 Entrepreneur visa, i previously has Post Study work visa and now i am out of UK.. What are my requirements? can i apply from 50k route and present a business plan. ?

Please help me in this regard guys, also recommend me a good solicitor or agent, i am from lahore Pakistan.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:53 am

only option for u is 200k and good business plan.

Post by top » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:38 am

you had a PSW which is expired and you are not in UK either and you want to apply for so called visa Ent. tier under 50K cat. well you shouldn't ask such a question as this that makes no sense. this could have happened before your visa expired with your presence in the UK.

Consider 200K as one of member suggested if its possible for you

I do not discourage you or anyone falling into this cat. relief taken off as soon as your 3 years completed in said cat. you wont have 50K or 200k invested you wont have visa extended.. dead end..over 70% applicants relying on 3rd party funding and all know what it is.. you yourself out of UK you get visa regardless of which Cat. before you come which means you do not qualify for 10 years long residency you are not allowed to work except for your business where you invest in It will not be a wise idea getting into said cat. unless you really have a business plan & gigantic amount of money to invest in..

usmanrana989
Newly Registered

Post by usmanrana989 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:55 am

Darvesh wrote:only option for u is 200k and good business plan.
Thanks for the reply. but there is another option, if you have a solid business plan and then get approval of 50k from 1 or more registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Services Authority;

it also says

if you have, or were last granted, leave as a Tier 1 (Post-study work) migrant; What does (were) mean??

Thanks

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:32 am

usmanrana989 wrote:
Darvesh wrote:only option for u is 200k and good business plan.
Thanks for the reply. but there is another option, if you have a solid business plan and then get approval of 50k from 1 or more registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Services Authority;

it also says

if you have, or were last granted, leave as a Tier 1 (Post-study work) migrant; What does (were) mean??

Thanks

As far as I understand, you do not have any benefit of PSW now as ur visa has expired and you are already in Pakistan.
As suggested, you only have 200K option.
Just a small FYI, If you make a successful application for T1E, you can only work for your business. you cannot take any other job on that visa.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.