ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online booking for Premium Service- error message

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Neems
Newly Registered

Post by Neems » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi!

I have been desperately trying to book and pay online for a premium service appointment. However, since last evening, it shows an error message. It says:

'Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request. To continue with an online application or appointment booking, log in to your customer account. Otherwise use the 'continue' button below to start again.'

I am logged on to my customer account, even changed my password and tried what they suggested but no joy.

Is anybody else experiencing/experienced such a problem in the past? I'm getting anxious that I won't get the desirable date.

Thanks in anticipation.

N

BG
Newly Registered

Post by BG » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm

I am also getting the same error yesterday and today.

Neems
Newly Registered

Re: Online booking for Premium Service- error message

Post by Neems » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:46 pm

BG wrote:I am also getting the same error yesterday and today.
Thank you for your reply. I'm relieved I'm not the only one. It is reassuring to know that. I have to say it is not the best site in terms of help. It does not tell you if there is a technical error or system overload (if there is anything like that). Can get very very frustrating.

Will let you know if I and when I can finally log on so watch this space.

N

jara777
Newly Registered

Post by jara777 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:34 pm

I am too getting the same message. I changed my telephone number. But still it is the same. No joy. Has been trying all evening.

Neems
Newly Registered

Post by Neems » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 pm

jara777 wrote:I am too getting the same message. I changed my telephone number. But still it is the same. No joy. Has been trying all evening.
Just had another try, but still no joy. Probably some system fault. Hopefully tomorrow being a working day, things will be sorted. I have emailed them on ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

You might want to email them if you want to.

Thanks for chipping in.

N

Neems
Newly Registered

Post by Neems » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Neems wrote:
jara777 wrote:I am too getting the same message. I changed my telephone number. But still it is the same. No joy. Has been trying all evening.
Just had another try, but still no joy. Probably some system fault. Hopefully tomorrow being a working day, things will be sorted. I have emailed them on ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

You might want to email them if you want to.

Thanks for chipping in.

N
Just to let you all know that the site is not showing any error messages. I was able to book my appointment this afternoon.

N