ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT Home and Finance section advice needed - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nitinaggarwalin
Newly Registered

URGENT Home and Finance section advice needed - ILR

Post by nitinaggarwalin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:22 pm

For Section
5.3 Are you working in the UK?
If so, what is your pay each month
after income tax and other deductions? I am only showing salary after tax

for

Section 5.6

Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.5 that you and your
partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and any dependants.

I am not sure that I would only want to put salary and no dividends so I am planning to provide this explanation...

As I am a Director of a limited company my earnings comprise of monthly salary and Dividend income from the limited company.

Monthly Dividends shown above have been calculated as an average based on the annual Gross Dividends of XXX GBP for the 12month period considered for this application, proofs of which have been provided along with the application.

What do you guys think...

PLEASE ADVISE

NightCrawler
Newly Registered

Post by NightCrawler » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:16 pm

I think what you're doing is fine. I remember seeing something in guidance for support - please have a check there.

If you explain this matter in the covering letter that should be sufficient.

Hope everything goes well!

Spring

Re: URGENT Home and Finance section advice needed - ILR

Post by Spring » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:30 pm

nitinaggarwalin wrote:
Section 5.6

Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.5 that you and your

I am not sure that I would only want to put salary and no dividends so I am planning to provide this explanation...

As I am a Director of a limited company my earnings comprise of monthly salary and Dividend income from the limited company.

Monthly Dividends shown above have been calculated as an average based on the annual Gross Dividends of XXX GBP for the 12month period considered for this application, proofs of which have been provided along with the application.

PLEASE ADVISE
Hi Nitinaggarwalin

According to the statement in bold at the bottom of page 11 of the Set O form:

If you are unable to meet the appropriate rate of pay because you are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave you should answer questions 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. If this does not apply to you, please go to section 6.

All the best.

nitinaggarwalin
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT Home and Finance section advice needed - ILR

Post by nitinaggarwalin » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:11 am

Spring wrote:
nitinaggarwalin wrote:
Section 5.6

PLEASE ADVISE
Hi Nitinaggarwalin

According to the statement in bold at the bottom of page 11 of the Set O form:

If you are unable to meet the appropriate rate of pay because you are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave you should answer questions 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. If this does not apply to you, please go to section 6.

All the best.
Thanks for pointing this out.... I should have noticed that...

So do you reckon it should just be avg salary in the section above or the average monthly take home of sal+dividends which i am claiming as earnings proof?

Thanks in advance
Nitin