ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Questions

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moro1

Post by moro1 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:53 am

Hi, I was on holidays and I am back home today.
I am planning to send my documents tomorrow. Do you think I can still make it for the 21st of October.

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:15 am

good luck for everyone.
Last edited by bepositive89 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MakingProgress
Newly Registered

Post by MakingProgress » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Application Basis: 3 yrs spouse of Irish citizen
Application Date:26th August 2013

1st Acknowledgment Date: 11th September 2013.

(your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the other statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place )

2nd Acknowledgment Date:
Letter of approval Date:
Documents submitted Date:
Invitation letter Date:
Ceremony Date:

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:27 pm

moro1 wrote:Hi, I was on holidays and I am back home today.
I am planning to send my documents tomorrow. Do you think I can still make it for the 21st of October.
I doubt you will. There are so many ceremony candidates ahead of you.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 pm

bepositive89 wrote: BIG SORRY FOR THAT BIG GAP......i dont know how did i done that..
Sorted.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:24 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
bepositive89 wrote: BIG SORRY FOR THAT BIG GAP......i dont know how did i done that..
Sorted.
Well isnt it nice to be a Mod! :)

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:25 am

MakingProgress wrote:Application Basis: 3 yrs spouse of Irish citizen
Application Date:26th August 2013

1st Acknowledgment Date: 11th September 2013.

(your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the other statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place )

2nd Acknowledgment Date:
Letter of approval Date:
Documents submitted Date:
Invitation letter Date:
Ceremony Date:

Can you please post this in the citizenship timeline tracker thread. it would be very handy for all of us.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=144848

thanks

justme2
Newly Registered

March 2013

Post by justme2 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Any one out there who applied in February, March.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:03 pm

Does anyone know if the residency is 5 years as well for a British person wanting to get the Irish citizenship too or is it less?

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Angel592 wrote:Does anyone know if the residency is 5 years as well for a British person wanting to get the Irish citizenship too or is it less?
Why should it be less?
It's 5 years.

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Mary26 wrote:
Angel592 wrote:Does anyone know if the residency is 5 years as well for a British person wanting to get the Irish citizenship too or is it less?
Why should it be less?
It's 5 years.
@Mary u are very funny. Well i believe it has to be 5 years too just like the rest of us. Hopefully you will get your invitation this week to the swearing in ceremony.
NICEANDSMOOTH

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Mary26 wrote:
Why should it be less?
It's 5 years.
That's what I thought! Just heard that apparently a friend of a friend knows someone who's a British national and lived in Ireland for almost 2 years applied for the Irish citizenship and APPARENTLY got it sooner because they were already a European national.. truly doubt that story to be honest, so I just wanted to make sure! Thanks for that :)

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:05 pm

You remind me of an OP that asks funny questions on this thread. Oh wait....

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:30 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
May I kindly remind you to please take your sarcastic comments elsewhere. Thank you.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Angel592 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
May I kindly remind you to please take your sarcastic comments elsewhere. Thank you.
I think its best to get off my THREAD!. I designed this thread for seriously questions and am proud and happy to say that its been one of the most successful threads on this Forum.

Create yours and ask as many funny questions as you wish and I'll have nothing to do with it whatsoever.

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:29 pm

any approval

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:34 pm

good luck for everyone.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:06 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote: I think its best to get off my THREAD!. I designed this thread for seriously questions and am proud and happy to say that its been one of the most successful threads on this Forum.

Create yours and ask as many funny questions as you wish and I'll have nothing to do with it whatsoever.
No it isn't your thread especially as it has been made a sticky for people to ask naturalisation related questions, if you need to have a private thread where you'd expect people not to be free to ask whatever questions they like, you can aswell create a new immigration forum website and make your own rules and expect your visitors to abide by them.

Referring to another poster's post as silly is rather condescending and you should be cautious about your comments on the forum.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:44 pm

dalebutt wrote:No it isn't your thread especially as it has been made a sticky for people to ask naturalisation related questions, if you need to have a private thread where you'd expect people not to be free to ask whatever questions they like, you can aswell create a new immigration forum website and make your own rules and expect your visitors to abide by them.

Referring to another poster's post as silly is rather condescending and you should be cautious about your comments on the forum.
I know you must make a silly comment like always, typical! :roll:

Both of you should get off my thread as you contribute nothing but spout silly comments. It is my Thread, I designed it specifically and personally to answer people's questions regarding naturalisation, and so far I have answered more than 95% of queries here. This is my thread and I am the creator which makes me the God!. Deal with that!

If you want to comment further please open up a new thread and leave this Best thread out of any silly comments, please!.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:07 pm

OK godlike of you, to be perfectly satisfied with yourself, since is it your thread and it's god made thread , when you hit the 1000 post, that you'v so much craved, and are ready to vacate the forum finally, make sure you carry the thread along with you wherever you go alright?

It doesn't matter how many % of posters you have helped, what matters is if you have helped another poster. It is only a forum, it is not a competition ground. if your motives are purely on helping basis then it shouldn't matter what % you have been able to help. :roll:

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 pm

dalebutt wrote:OK godlike of you, to be perfectly satisfied with yourself, since is it your thread and it's god made thread , when you hit the 1000 post, that you'v so much craved, and are ready to vacate the forum finally, make sure you carry the thread along with you wherever you go alright?

It doesn't matter how many % of posters you have helped, what matters is if you have helped another poster. It is only a forum, it is not a competition ground. if your motives are purely on helping basis then it shouldn't matter what % you have been able to help. :roll:
I was never competing with anybody or anything :?. Like I said I designed it to answer people's queries and thats exactly what I did hence the Percent (%).

I'll take your comment as a compliment though and move on :D

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Absolutely! godlike compliment of course, since you "designed" to answer queries as you claim, then you shouldn't slander people especially ladies when they ask whatever questions that they do not seem to understand, anyway make sure you take the thread with you at the 1000 hit. Good luck!

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:35 pm

dalebutt wrote:Absolutely! godlike compliment of course, since you "designed" to answer queries as you claim, then you shouldn't slander people especially ladies when they ask whatever questions that they do not seem to understand, anyway make sure you take the thread with you at the 1000 hit. Good luck!
Thanks Dalebut :D . I think the thread will be dead anyways when Im gone because nobody like me would be there to keep it alive!. Not your likes obviously. Since I created this thread, it has been one of the most successful thread ever on this Forum and I am very Proud to be the creator. Thanks to my tremendous effort for making it that way. I am Proud of IntegratedMigrant and the person behind the name.

Dubin 8
Newly Registered

Naturalisation Questions

Post by Dubin 8 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Please keep this site as professional as you can ! people here are looking for experienced people who went through the immigration issues to answer their questions and get a advise from them not to read into your stupid arguments. The Immigrationboard.com is a public site not a private.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:42 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote: Thanks Dalebut :D . I think the thread will be dead anyways when Im gone because nobody like me would be there to keep it alive!. Not your likes obviously. Since I created this thread, it has been one of the most successful thread ever on this Forum and I am very Proud to be the creator. Thanks to my tremendous effort for making it that way. I am Proud of IntegratedMigrant and the person behind the name.
So you aren't taking it with you then? Why? since it is your thread and you are the "creator" and you do not like silly questions being asked on the thread as it is your thread YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TAKE IT WITH YOU. Good luck with future endeavours, some members will miss you not.