ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

name was not on the advertising material

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kau
Newly Registered

name was not on the advertising material

Post by kau » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi Guys,

My visa was refused because my name was not on the advertising material. Has anyone successfully appealed this decision? I had my hearing today and the HO representatives's conclusion is that the evidence flexibility policy does not apply in this case.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: name was not on the advertising material

Post by sabuj263 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:06 am

kau wrote:Hi Guys,

My visa was refused because my name was not on the advertising material. Has anyone successfully appealed this decision? I had my hearing today and the HO representatives's conclusion is that the evidence flexibility policy does not apply in this case.
Sorry to hear this. Very strange. Can you please give details of hearing day? By what argument HO representative came to conclusion that evidential flexibility doesn't apply?
What was judge reaction and what was your reps argument?
Many Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:03 am

HO representative's conclusion was that it evidence flexibility policy does not apply in this case and what was your solicitor conclusion or arguments against it ?

regards

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Did you go for the appeal alone?

You cannot just expect the HO representative to keep quiet. He has a job he has been paid for and he will try to deliver.

You had a very good opportunity to win the case.

Just let us know if you had a solicitor and what did yr solicitor say if you had one.

Babuska

Post by Babuska » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Sorry to hear that. If they (HO) insist that no flexibility applied then I think re-apply is best suit for you. Reason that the advertisement content is managed by the applicant... and can not say that it can not do as requirement like the bank statements.
Prepare the doc set with new ad, you can print your website page where your name, position and duties there or an advert, which can put your name, position under the contact detail. In anyway, you must show your name, title... in the ad.

Raj5

Post by Raj5 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:57 pm

rehan01 wrote:HO representative's conclusion was that it evidence flexibility policy does not apply in this case and what was your solicitor conclusion or arguments against it ?

regards

Guru, as there is substantial changes in the flexibility policies, can you please comment on whether the presenting officer's argument will hold water.

Raj5

Post by Raj5 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:57 pm

rehan01 wrote:HO representative's conclusion was that it evidence flexibility policy does not apply in this case and what was your solicitor conclusion or arguments against it ?

regards

Guru, as there is substantial changes in the flexibility policies, can you please comment on whether the presenting officer's argument will hold water.

Ifte2010

Post by Ifte2010 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:39 am

Dear mate I also refuse same reason . Please tell me what action u show in court what argument present ur representive?

Ifte2010

Post by Ifte2010 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:47 am

Dear mate please give me some Idea at least cause my hearing Tomorrow . Please tell what evidence u shown? Did u submit new advertising material where mention your name and designation?
What argument present ur representative?
Is HO represent ask you any question?
Please give me some idea ASAP?
if u can e mail me
iftekhar.bd@hotmail.com
Can call me if u want 07875241080

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:33 pm

sorry bro i just read this post.

what happened??? please share.