ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my cover letters for hsmp & EC on demand-amounts r not r

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnantps

my cover letters for hsmp & EC on demand-amounts r not r

Post by adnantps » Tue May 29, 2007 7:57 am

Qualification Section Cover Letter

I did my Bachelors of Computer Science from ICS-FAST (Institute of Computer Science – Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology) in affiliation with University of Karachi in June 2003.

ICS-FAST became an independent University on 1st July 2000 under the name NUCES (National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences) (a.k.a. as FAST-NU).
Their official website is http://www.nu.edu.pk

Thus all the cover letters provided by my university are on their official NU (National University) letter head.

Further more, I misplaced my original ICS-FAST/University of Karachi academic transcript.
Upon enquiry from my university regarding issuance of another copy, they expressed their inability to produce one. However, as an alternative, they suggested that they would attest the original institute’s copy present with them and issue a verifiable letter on their official letter head expressing their inability to produce a copy of my original transcript.

Thus I am attaching following educational documents based on my case above
• Original University of Karachi Degree Certificate
• UK NARIC Equivalency Letter
• Attested copy of my original ICS-FAST transcript present in my University as institute’s copy.
• Letter from my University explaining their inability to produce original copy of my transcript

Any correspondence with my University’s academic section can be done using following contact (http://www.nu.edu.pk/Directory.aspx)
NU-Karachi Campus
Shah Latif Town (on National Highway)
Tel: 92 21111 128 128
Academics extension 215
Fax: (021) 410 0149
===============================================
Previous Earning Section Cover Letter

I am currently working in TPS Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. as a Product Consultant. I joined this company as a Software Engineer in Sept 2002.

Salary Slips
I get monthly salary slips online through e-mail. I’ve taken their prints on company’s letterhead, got them signed and stamped by our HR manager.
I get number of monetary benefits from my company like Cell phone expense, medical expense, fuel, company maintained car etc other than my gross salary; I am claiming my monthly gross salary and yearly bonus for your consideration.

Tax Return, NTN Certificate and Company Letter as corroborating evidence
TPS Pakistan files my tax returns on my behalf. It deducts and submits tax on monthly basis. My last tax return was filed in June 2006 and the next one is due in Jun 2007. Thus I am only able to submit my tax returns till Jun 2006.
As corroborating evidence, I’ve issued a letter from my company stating the amount of tax it has submitted to State Bank of Pakistan from Jul 2006 – Jan 2007 on my behalf.

I’ve also included my National Tax Number certificate; this can be verified online. (http://www.cbr.gov.pk)->NTN Online Verification

Bank Account Statement
I’ve included my account statement as well where my company deposits my salary. I’ve highlighted my salary deposit entries in my statement corresponding to the Net Salary on my pay slips.

Monthly Salary breakup corresponding to the claim
I’ve included my Gross Salary and yearly bonus from my salary slips
Month Gross Salary Amount in PKR Bonus Amount in PKR Arrears due to late announcement of increments
Feb 2006 2000 PKR
Mar 2006 2000 PKR
Apr 2006 2000 PKR
May 2006 2000 PKR
Jun 2006 2000 PKR
Jul 2006 2000 PKR
Aug 2006 0000 PKR 6000 PKR 8000 PKR
Sep 2006 0000 PKR
Oct 2006 0000 PKR
Nov 2006 0000 PKR
Dec 2006 0000 PKR
Jan 2007 0000 PKR
Total 30000 PKR 6000 PKR 8000 PKR
Grand Total 86000 PKR

Dated: 27th Dec 2006

UK NARIC
Oriel House
Oriel Road
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL50 1XP

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Muhammad Adnan, am planning to lodge my application to the Highly Skilled Migrant Program. To claim points for the graduate level degree (Bachelor Degree); I need to provide UK Home Office the proof of equivalence of my degree to UK’s graduate level degree.

I did my Bachelors of Computer Science (BCS) from NUCES-FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (previously known as ICS FAST -Institute of Computer Science - Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology) in affiliation with University of Karachi. (101 Crd Hrs)

In order to get admissions into Masters Program I completed extra courses from NUCES-FAST which makes my Bachelors qualifications equal to a four Year degree (122 Crd Hrs).

My MS is under progress from the same university and only 3 Cdr Hrs are left.

NUCES-FAST is ranked as one of the top universities of Pakistan and is placed in ‘A’ category by Higher Education Commission Government of Pakistan. (HEC)

Kindly, find the enclosed copies of my BCS degree certificate, final BCS transcript and my course completion transcript. Courses marked as NC-Non credit are the equivalency courses I did to comply with MS program.

I would therefore, request you to evaluate my degree and transcripts and then issue me a letter showing that my degree is equivalent to UK’s graduate level degree.

Yours sincerely,

(SIGN in original letter sent)
Proof of Funds Cover Letter

I am presenting following elements as proof of funds, I am planning to sell my Suzuki Mehran Car and PPL share that I own if I am granted Entry Clearance.

Statement of salary account 66046

500 PPL Shares valued at 268.95 PKR per share as of 4th May 2007 (Original PPL share holding certificate provided) 34475

Suzuki Mehran Car 1996 with AC( Original paper provided) valued atleast 150000 PKR 50000
Total 50521 PKR

Cover Letter for English Language Section
I’ve included a letter from my institution confirming that the medium of instruction through out my Bachelors program was English.
Further more this point is also mentioned on my University’s official website
http://www.nu.edu.pk/Regulations.aspx

My Academic degree and transcript are included in my academic section.

In academic section cover letter; I’ve explained the case of my University being affiliated with University of Karachi and then becoming an independent University in July 2000.

Through out Pakistan, graduation in computer science is done in English which is also our official language; national language being Urdu.
adnan

kashaziz
Newly Registered

Post by kashaziz » Tue May 29, 2007 2:46 pm

So have you prepared separate cover letter for each section?

adnantps

Post by adnantps » Tue May 29, 2007 2:58 pm

yes....please review yr application pshychlogically...

like placing yr self in place of case worker and then figure out whts the best way any one cud make u understand his case....

i made a file with index and cover letters........best is a file where there are transparent bags or something like that wher u can slide yr documtns cover letters etc etc...

make yr case file neat and segregated and as simple as possible ; dont just send the documents and assume csae worker wud know what to do....
adnan

kashaziz
Newly Registered

Post by kashaziz » Tue May 29, 2007 3:42 pm

adnantps wrote:yes....please review yr application pshychlogically...

like placing yr self in place of case worker and then figure out whts the best way any one cud make u understand his case....

i made a file with index and cover letters........best is a file where there are transparent bags or something like that wher u can slide yr documtns cover letters etc etc...

make yr case file neat and segregated and as simple as possible ; dont just send the documents and assume csae worker wud know what to do....
Great Tip :)

Any advice on IELTS? How to prepare for it etc.

adnantps

Post by adnantps » Tue May 29, 2007 5:03 pm

i didnt give ielts...but google it..move some fingers get some ielts book..ive heard its very easy...
adnan

desertman

Post by desertman » Wed May 30, 2007 9:49 am

u can get gud books nd other stuff for the preparation of IELTS from

http://www.4englishexams.com

gud luck

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

hi..

Post by jimmymcad » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:51 am

Can you please provide me list of documents to apply for HSMP. Do i need to send them a file ?..

Also, i need to confirm whether accomdation or job recrutiments agencies shouild be shown at this stage when i am only applying?

hsmp07

Re: my cover letters for hsmp & EC on demand-amounts r n

Post by hsmp07 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 pm

adnantps wrote: Proof of Funds Cover Letter

I am presenting following elements as proof of funds, I am planning to sell my Suzuki Mehran Car and PPL share that I own if I am granted Entry Clearance.

Statement of salary account 66046

500 PPL Shares valued at 268.95 PKR per share as of 4th May 2007 (Original PPL share holding certificate provided) 34475

Suzuki Mehran Car 1996 with AC( Original paper provided) valued atleast 150000 PKR 50000
Total 50521 PKR

I wanted to know that for applying EC, do you have to send original docs too, I know we have to send HSMP approval original docs, but what about asset documents like property papers or car documents, do we need to send these in original too, I am very hesitant in sending these in original, please comment.