ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick question...please reply

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Quick question...please reply

Post by rubina20102010 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:20 am

Dear All,

Just a quick question, I’m going to send visit visa sponsor to one of my cousin. One of my relative told me that my cousin is going to attach fake tax return documents/not original along with his visa documents.

Now should I send my sponsor letter, bank statement, passport copy to support his case ? Does refusal of his visa create problem for me ? Do UKBA keeps all these kind of history?
Please comments as I’m very upset. Thanks

Please Note : I’m currently holding ILR and in next Jan-2014 I’ll apply for my nationalization.

Many thanks,
Rubina

VR

Sponsor visit

Post by VR » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:53 am

rubina20102010,

Is he doing it for fun? or is he serious of coming to UK?

When you sponsor somebody, all you are going to do is
a) Send out an Invitation, which will mention the purpose and duration of the proposed visit.
b)Undertake to accomodate them or support them when they are here.
For this you will attach a copy of your Tenancy agreement or proof of own home and a copy of your bank statement

On his side he has to furnish proof of financial soundness, (bank statements, fixed deposits etc) plus any other documentation they require.

Should the person whom you are sponsoring not provide any one of the satisfactory proofs demanded his visa application is likely to be rejected and he will loose the fees he paid. Other than this it is unlikely that the Border agency will use this to reject your application for naturalisation except where you feel to meet any of the requirements. Ofcourse home office will have your entire history.And this sponsoring a visitor will have no impact on your application for naturalization except when on his visit he does something like
a) disappear without trace in UK
b) Do something illegal or something that he is not supposed to do under the terms and purposes of his visa.
cheers
vr

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Re: Sponsor visit

Post by rubina20102010 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Thanks VR, great and comprehensive reply.

At my end
a) I’ll send invitation letter and mention the purpose and visit duration.
b) I’ve proof of my own house.
c) I’ll send copy of my bank statement. Do you know how much money I’ve to show them?

At his end
1) He has 6 months bank statement with good money.
2) He is running shop and earning good money – all he wants to add non-original tax documents as he is NOT paying any tax over there. Should we do that or without attaching tax documents he can get the visa?

Thanks in advance,
Rubia

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 pm

If he isn't paying any taxes, then there is no point in adding any tax documents, especially when they are not his.

Does he want a 10 year ban?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:09 pm

vinny wrote:If he isn't paying any taxes, then there is no point in adding any tax documents, especially when they are not his.

Does he want a 10 year ban?
Agreed. let's make this simple and original.