ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Important - NQF Level - UKBA Requirement £50K PSW Route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Very Important - NQF Level - UKBA Requirement £50K PSW Route

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Good Evening Guys,

Just a quick question.

How do I find what is the level of a business? whether the business is level 4 or above or below?

Is there any list or something that I can use?

I have already checked the appendix J and also the SOC codes but they only tell you about the level of job titles and not the level of business.

Any suggestions guys?

Thank you in advance

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Very Important - NQF Level - UKBA Requirement £50K PSW R

Post by KickAss » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:55 am

Level of job titles will also include the roles and responsibilities.
The best way we can help you is if you provide top 3-4 core services your business will provide and we can look it up for you.

I am actually a bit surprised you have this question or may be I didnt got it as its 3 am now and I just returned from a party :)
Entrepreneur9 wrote:Good Evening Guys,

Just a quick question.

How do I find what is the level of a business? whether the business is level 4 or above or below?

I have already checked the appendix J and also the SOC codes but they only tell you about the level of job titles and not the level of business.

Any suggestions guys?

Thank you in advance
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:21 pm

KickAss my friend,

Hope you had a great party last night?

Ok I will tell you about myself and my business - Presently I have the Tier-1 Entrepreneur Visa - PSW £50K Route. I have done general MBA.

All I do is I buy smartphones in bulk, I get mixed phones - faulty or fully working

I send the faulty phones for repairs to a local repair shop (In future, my plan is to create a full time job for a person who can repair phones)

I also supply the working phones to nearest local phone shops on credit (once they sell them, they pay me) and I also sell them online

I dont repair phones myself as I dont have any knowledge and no qualification.

What do you say bro??

Thank you in advance.
KickAss wrote:Level of job titles will also include the roles and responsibilities.
The best way we can help you is if you provide top 3-4 core services your business will provide and we can look it up for you.

I am actually a bit surprised you have this question or may be I didnt got it as its 3 am now and I just returned from a party :)
Entrepreneur9 wrote:Good Evening Guys,

Just a quick question.

Any suggestions guys?

Thank you in advance

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Kickass my friend,

I hope to receive a detailed response from you as always lol :D :D

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Entrepreneur9 wrote:Kickass my friend,

Il
Reply in few hrs mate!

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Ok mate,
thanks
KickAss wrote:
Entrepreneur9 wrote:Kickass my friend,

Il
Reply in few hrs mate!

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Bro !
Apologies, I was playing game and replied from my mobile.

I will think like a case worker and try to judge your case.
You are on a T1E via 50K route. Now as per this route one must do a skillful business and should be actively involved in the core services of the business.
I fail to understand your core services here ?
May I know what core services you mentioned in your application ?

If I consider you on your current business, I cannot see any skilled service that you are providing. I would also like to know what SOC code you provided to get the T1E visa. Based on that code I can try to associate the business you are doing currently.

As of now, I am sorry to say but as per me this business is not a skillful business, but still I would like to know your SOC code and core services so that I can comment further.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Hello Bro,

No worries at all.

Atleast you reply and help others. There are over 300 views on this topic but only 1 person has replied. Its a shame on those silent forum members who just help themselves.

Anyways, my job title was project manager, soc code 2424. My company was providing IT support services. However I am no longer doing this business as it was a flop.

Yes I agree with you that the business I am doing at present is not skilled but this is the only problem. I sit and think about it all the time but it isnt helping me.

I want to shape my business in such a way that it falls at level 4 or above but the question is how lol

Any ideas anyone

KickAss wrote:Bro !
Apologies, I was playing game and replied from my mobile.

I will think like a case worker and try to judge your case.
You are on a T1E via 50K route. Now as per this route one must do a skillful business and should be actively involved in the core services of the business.
I fail to understand your core services here ?
May I know what core services you mentioned in your application ?

If I consider you on your current business, I cannot see any skilled service that you are providing. I would also like to know what SOC code you provided to get the T1E visa. Based on that code I can try to associate the business you are doing currently.

As of now, I am sorry to say but as per me this business is not a skillful business, but still I would like to know your SOC code and core services so that I can comment further.

logicalkhan
Newly Registered

Post by logicalkhan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Entrepreneur9,

Ok let me give my opinion on this issue, u have some experience in mobile business or I would say you do understand the mobile business. As you are MBA you can be a mobile business start-up advisor based on the experience you have gained in this field. For that you have to find some clients and can get stakes in those businesses by investing some or all of your money. You will get dividends as a stakeholder and fees from your clients by providing them with advise regarding growth, finance, competition or marketing.

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Silence is better than wrong info

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:00 pm

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... appendixj/

here you go :)
rest is your job to find out what you need .......
still need help message again.....