ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

english language

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjcr28
Mood:
India

english language

Post by mjcr28 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 am

Hi

I am still confused

I am on a tier 2 visa applied from india, and was awarded points for English language.
do I need to again present my indian qualification or I need to send it to UKNARIC and then submit my application

thank you

mjcr28
Mood:
India

Post by mjcr28 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:07 am

please see marked in red

You must score 10 points for English language ability.

A. You can score points if you:

1. are a national of a majority English-speaking country; or

2. pass an English language test on our list of approved English language tests; or

3. hold a degree that was taught in English and is equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree.

You will meet the English language requirement automatically and score points without having to send further evidence if:

1. you have previously been given permission to stay under Tier 1 (General) or Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), or as a businessperson, a work permit holder, a representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation, a member of the operational ground staff of an overseas-owned airline, or a Jewish agency employee;

2. you were given permission to stay under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme after 7 November 2006;

3. you were given permission to stay in the past under Tier 2, have already given us evidence that you meet the Tier 2 English language requirement, and are applying to extend your stay;

4. you are applying because you have changed jobs, and you have already given us evidence that you meet the Tier 2 English language requirement; or

5. you are applying because you have changed jobs, and you have been given permission to stay in the past as a minister of religion on or after 23 August 2004.

mjcr28
Mood:
India

Post by mjcr28 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:07 am

So do I have to send in my certificates ??????