ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr (o) refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Summer312
Newly Registered

Flr (o) refusal

Post by Summer312 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Hello All

I have been a quiet follower o the forum for months and want to share my story and ask for advice.
My husband applied for an FLR (o) on the 28 Sept 2012 and did his bio on February this year. Our lawyer called called us today to tell us that after waiting a whole year. His application has been refused with no right to appeal and the reasons are

A) we do not have a child
B) we can relocate to Ghana

My husband and I want to start a family but I am unable to give birth at the moment due to medical issues. And for the UKBA to ask me us to pack up an leave to life we have built here is unreasonable.

Is there anything we can do from here on? He has not been given a deportation notice. Any advice would help. Thanks.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:29 pm

How old is your husband and how long has he been in the UK? Did you include the fact you have medical issues in the application?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Summer312
Newly Registered

Post by Summer312 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:32 pm

My husband is 34 and his been in the UK for 12 years. And yes the medical issues was included

mj8
Newly Registered

Post by mj8 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Hi summer312 pls check your inbox
Thanks