ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

atisob
Newly Registered

EEA2 Refused

Post by atisob » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi all,

My husband's application has been refused :(

Reason: We diddnt provide sufficient evidence of me of exercising treaty rights in the UK.

With the application we sent my payslips. But they diddnt accept the payslips because it cannot be verified ( official templates, watermarks). They say the cannot verify if this have been altered or tampered with.
Thats why it cannot be considered as evidence of treaty rights as the contents of the payslips printouts have not been authenticated by the issuing party as accurate.

My question: Can they refuse the application on this base? I mean where do they say that your payslips should have the above requirements? They only ask for payslips and they dont say your payslips should look like this...

Plzz can someone help me?? I just dont know what to do

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 pm

I'm confused.

Did you already say he has a RC on A4?

Are the payslips originals or copy? Are you employed by a company and these are the only form of payslips you receive?

They should accept original payslips. There is no requirement to validate them. They can always contact the employer (as they do sometimes) to verify the employment.

atisob
Newly Registered

Post by atisob » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:00 pm

before i meant he will get a rc on paper because we requested our passport back.

But these are the payslips i receive..these are printouts which i get from my employer. And yes i am employed by a company.

Yes exactly they could call my employer to verify it...but they diddnt !

We are so sad :(

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Get a letter from your employer confirming your employment. Write a letter back to the caseworker who refused the application and ask for Reconsideration. Add the letter from the employer. I would also mention that they could have verified the employment with the employer if they felt they can't validate the payslips.

atisob
Newly Registered

Post by atisob » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Thank you for your help.

If we request a reconsideration, where should we send the request? we dont have the name of the caseworker.
And should we also send our passports with the request? and which other documents should we send?

Should we appeal and ask for reconsideration at the same time?

Thanks a lot!

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:12 pm

atisob wrote:Thank you for your help.

If we request a reconsideration, where should we send the request? we dont have the name of the caseworker.
And should we also send our passports with the request? and which other documents should we send?

Thanks a lot!

My application was returned for the same reason. But are you sure it's refused or they just returned?

When i send application back in 2010 it was returned after 2 months asking for evidence of my wife exercising treaty right. All i did then included a letter in the company header that's all

- it can be like XYZ is employed by this company from this date
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks a lot!
See similar thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#895998

See success story after reconsideration story of SONIAC (op):

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#907779
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

atisob
Newly Registered

Post by atisob » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 pm

They refused it and also after a wait of more than 6 months!! i just can not believe they refused it for this reason!
After 6 months we emailed them about the status of the application...we got a reply that a caseworker is now allocated ( 6 months gone and now a caseworker is allocated !!?? What did they do for 6 months with the application )
And after 1 week we got this refusal...i dont think they did even bother to verify it...they could verify through my employer

this is soooo frustrating

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:07 pm

atisob wrote:They refused it and also after a wait of more than 6 months!! i just can not believe they refused it for this reason!
After 6 months we emailed them about the status of the application...we got a reply that a caseworker is now allocated ( 6 months gone and now a caseworker is allocated !!?? What did they do for 6 months with the application )
And after 1 week we got this refusal...i dont think they did even bother to verify it...they could verify through my employer

this is soooo frustrating

They don't care really. even a simple internet search is sufficient but they don't

My application was returned only because

in all my wife payslip she is working for: Whitbread group Plc

but in the Contract letter it was: Premier Inn Hotel

but Premier Inn Hotel, Costa coffee, beef eater all under Whitbread Group Plc. So people working for Premier Inn, Costa Cofee or beefeater receive payslip directly from the Whitbread Group.
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Thanks a lot!
You should have some details at the end of the letter (LCS21 or similar). You should send the letter to the same address listed on the letter. Make sure to provide your details (case ID if you have one, passport number, name, DOB) so they can link it to your application). Don't send the passports yet. Just the letter, payslips and employer letter.

You can also appeal if you wish. You have 10 days to file the appeal. Reconsideration will probably take more than 10 days until a decision is made.

atisob
Newly Registered

Post by atisob » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:01 pm

ok I have asked my employer for a letter. But should i send the same payslips again?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:44 pm

A letter of engagement from an employer is all that is required.