ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ILR during Tier 1 appeal (section C)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

n8net
- thin ice -

Applying for ILR during Tier 1 appeal (section C)

Post by n8net » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:05 am

Hi,

I would like to know if an appellant,during the time of Tier 1 appeal pending and leave extended by the virtue of section becomes eligible for ILR 10 yr rule,can make an application on those grounds ?

I see he can't make a fresh application during the appeal process - but can he vary his application from |Tier 1 General to ILR before the appeal hearing date ?

also what happens if his Tier G appeal is dismmised ? does he hv 28 days
to make an application for ILR ? and what his immigration status from that day till his ILR application is decided ?

Thanks

sumbal
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 (General) visas

Post by sumbal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:21 pm

hi every one , i came in last week of September 2003. .Currently my appeal is in the court so if you can guide me what i have to do first:-
My Solicitor is saying to withdraw the appeal and apply for ILR. but ...the questions are;-
1:- To withdraw appeal and then send a fresh application ilr.
or
2:- First to send a new application FOR ILR and then, when i receive acknowledgement letter then i have to withdraw THE APPEAL appeal.
3:-Whats the procedure to withdraw the appeal and how long it takes.
4:- Do i need any letter OF confirmation FOR withdrawal of appeal to send to home office with my application.(or after the acknowledgement letter if i withdraw after submitting ILR. thanks

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME IN THIS REGARDS.

sumbal
Newly Registered

Post by sumbal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:21 pm