ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally - I received my passport FLR (IED)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

K2004

Finally - I received my passport FLR (IED)

Post by K2004 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:10 pm

:lol:
Hello, just to let you know guys, that after long wait I have just received my passport. special delivery (luckily on Saturday- so I was there).

I have sent my aaplication to Cannock on the 27th of July.. which means it took them 2 months .
At the time when I applied, I was told that waiting time was maximum 2 weeks . I think you should always follow the Operational Service Level publised on their website www.workingintheuk.gov.uk .it is accurate.

Anyway got the new Residence Permit shiny sticker with my photo on it. and a standard letter and my bank statment.
for your information my case was a simple work permit extension for the same employer - (got the approval in 2 days).

A question for those who had the same case: I understand that I should receive another letter with a work permit ? or my employer will get it ? or neither?

good luck for all ..

uniuni
Newly Registered

Many congrats

Post by uniuni » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:15 pm

Many congratulations!

Well about a WP letter.

My employer received a letter from the HO stating all the details of my employment. This is the letter I need to carry with my passport.

So your emplyer should receive the same kind of letter soon or later.

Take care,

uniuni