ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

honest answer guys,why are we desperate for this tier1 visa?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

famous

honest answer guys,why are we desperate for this tier1 visa?

Post by famous » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:24 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09 ... 07202.html

hi all,
i just read this link shared in one of the blogs and am disheartened by the msgs ppl have left below the article. uk ppl are soo annoyed at ppl like us wanting to come to uk. they are leaving hate messages and telling us not to come. and doubting our entreprenurial intentions.

it made me think, its true uk economy is doing badly. it is quite expensive. lack of housing is an issue. houses and rents are expensive. health care sucks. and most of the ppl doubt that many are truly passionately wanting to set up a business. most of applicants are pplaying cuz they dont have any other route to stay or come in. which probably is true.

there has to be some reason for ppl to choose uk. it cant be just setting up a business. for those who studied there, wjy dont they apply to canada or australia and settle there if they dont want to go back to their country? ppl who are applying from third world countries why are they applaying in uk? again, why not canada or elsewhere? what is the real reason? why not do business in yoru own country? why go to a country which is expensive, has high taxes, has tiny houses, whose ppl dont want us. today i truly felt what it feels like to be treated or considered or looked at as second rated citizen. i always heard about it but today after reading their msgs, i felt hated and unwanted.

i dont want to speak ill of them out of spite but seriously, why uk govt just doesnt close doors for outsiders if it a genuine pb accomodating mroe ppl?

pls comment guys and dont be diplomatic. i dont want to hear that i want to set up a business in uk. there has to be a valid and real honest reason behind it cuz imsure if given opportunity many of the applicants wont do business in life....am soooo disoriented and dejected.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Re: honest answer guys,why are we desperate for this tier1 v

Post by MTZ510 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Trash...... just ignore it. Every where in the world there are people who take things negatively.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:19 pm

So many questions and so many thoughts popped up when I was reading your post. obviously I went through the link and the comments.

Well to start with , Why would a country keep on allowing immigrants when they know that the system can get abused ?

Ans :- Simple answer, they need skilled individuals to run this country !

All those who are commenting on those thread, ask them when was the last time they went to hospital and they were treated by English/British doctor ?

Can those who are running this country be so lame that they will continue with a system which can be abused ?

Ans :- F***** NO ! Smartness is in thr jeans , They bloody ruled almost entire world few years back !! (This is a genuine Compliment !)

Now why we are crazy about this visa.

Well, I will put my point here which might raise many fingures, but well its just my opinion.

During my few months of actively posting here, I have seen few types of individuals who want this visa

1) Real Entrepreneurs :- These guys think about business all the time. They were involved in skilled business even before they heard about this visa. They already had money earned from the business and they had the urge to be successful. Some of them gave away thr PSW visa and switched to T1E in-spite of knowing the limitations of T1E.

2) Citizenship Entrepreneurs :- These guys want to get ILR !! Don't get me wrong coz even I would love to have an ILR so that I can do my business more flexibly and can plan a holiday without thinking about visa. But this category includes those who give a shit about the business. all they want is to settle down. Still nothing wrong in this but the route to use T1E visa is wrong. This may include those who have 7-8 years on the clock and 3 years of T1E means ILR. Unfortunately , those who have good intentions face the music. I know a very active member of this forum , who I believe is a genuine guy but got a rejection.

3) EntryinUK Entrepreneurs :- No clue what business is , had money wanted to get out of thr country. UK T1E it is.

4) Solicitor Entrepreneurs :- They had no clue what they will do when thr visa will expire. somebody suggested to talk to a Solicitor and they choose T1E as if a sim seller in India ask you to pick your fav mobile number. :)
So they selected T1E and application was filed by solicitor. some had success and some had failure.
Again, I am not saying that all solicitors are shit and all those who are using professional help are in this category.

At the end of the day, don't try to troll me for any of these categories. If you think you may or may not fall in these categories than its entirely your thinking. I have presented my opinion and I am not pointing any individual belongs to any of the mentioned groups.

You are an Entrepreneur and you dont care what others think or say about you. All you see is your goal and all you think is about the path to reach thr.

During my train travel I read a book called as Founders At Work

You might like it

http://trainings.altpere.com/downloads/ ... 20Work.pdf
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Asefchdry

Post by Asefchdry » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:02 am

We need to be optimistic

Dumbaa

Post by Dumbaa » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:46 pm

KickAss wrote:So many questions and so many thoughts popped up when I was reading your post. obviously I went through the link and the comments.

Well to start with , Why would a country keep on allowing immigrants when they know that the system can get abused ?

All those who are commenting on those thread, ask them when was the last time they went to hospital and they were treated by English/British doctor ?

Can those who are running this country be so lame that they will continue with a system which can be abused ?

Ans :- F***** NO ! Smartness is in thr jeans , They bloody ruled almost entire world few years back !! (This is a genuine Compliment !)

Well, I will put my point here which might raise many fingures, but well its just my opinion.

During my few months of actively posting here, I have seen few types of individuals who want this visa

1) Real Entrepreneurs :- These guys think about business all the time. They were involved in skilled business even before they heard about this visa. They already had money earned from the business and they had the urge to be successful. Some of them gave away thr PSW visa and switched to T1E in-spite of knowing the limitations of T1E.

2) Citizenship Entrepreneurs :- These guys want to get ILR !! Don't get me wrong coz even I would love to have an ILR so that I can do my business more flexibly and can plan a holiday without thinking about visa. But this category includes those who give a shit about the business. all they want is to settle down. Still nothing wrong in this but the route to use T1E visa is wrong. This may include those who have 7-8 years on the clock and 3 years of T1E means ILR. Unfortunately , those who have good intentions face the music. I know a very active member of this forum , who I believe is a genuine guy but got a rejection.

3) EntryinUK Entrepreneurs :- No clue what business is , had money wanted to get out of thr country. UK T1E it is.

4) Solicitor Entrepreneurs :- They had no clue what they will do when thr visa will expire. somebody suggested to talk to a Solicitor and they choose T1E as if a sim seller in India ask you to pick your fav mobile number. :)
So they selected T1E and application was filed by solicitor. some had success and some had failure.
Again, I am not saying that all solicitors are shit and all those who are using professional help are in this category.

At the end of the day, don't try to troll me for any of these categories. If you think you may or may not fall in these categories than its entirely your thinking. I have presented my opinion and I am not pointing any individual belongs to any of the mentioned groups.

You are an Entrepreneur and you dont care what others think or say about you. All you see is your goal and all you think is about the path to reach thr.

You might like it

I agree......!!!!!!!!

smartmind101

kickassssssssss......

Post by smartmind101 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:58 pm

what a nice answer kickassssssssssssss..... I am loving it ;-)))

(I am sure, u love detailed explanations a lot...isn't it kickass ??? ) ;-)))

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Totally Agree with KickAss ..... (As always KICKING IT Left, Right and Centre LOL)

well my reply to this post is simply ..... why there is Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Category there if they don't want Immigrant to come, Invest and settle in UK???

may be some are abusing it tough luck .... bring tighter rules to stop them

regards

KickAss wrote:So many questions and so many thoughts popped up when I was reading your post. obviously I went through the link and the comments.

You might like it

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:22 pm

famous wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09 ... 07202.html

hi all,
i just read this link shared in one of the blogs and am disheartened by the msgs ppl have left below the article. uk ppl are soo annoyed at ppl like us wanting to come to uk. they are leaving hate messages and telling us not to come. and doubting our entreprenurial intentions.

it made me think, its true uk economy is doing badly. it is quite expensive. lack of housing is an issue. houses and rents are expensive. health care sucks. and most of the ppl doubt that many are truly passionately wanting to set up a business. most of applicants are pplaying cuz they dont have any other route to stay or come in. which probably is true.

there has to be some reason for ppl to choose uk. it cant be just setting up a business. for those who studied there, wjy dont they apply to canada or australia and settle there if they dont want to go back to their country? ppl who are applying from third world countries why are they applaying in uk? again, why not canada or elsewhere? what is the real reason? why not do business in yoru own country? why go to a country which is expensive, has high taxes, has tiny houses, whose ppl dont want us. today i truly felt what it feels like to be treated or considered or looked at as second rated citizen. i always heard about it but today after reading their msgs, i felt hated and unwanted.

i dont want to speak ill of them out of spite but seriously, why uk govt just doesnt close doors for outsiders if it a genuine pb accomodating mroe ppl?

pls comment guys and dont be diplomatic. i dont want to hear that i want to set up a business in uk. there has to be a valid and real honest reason behind it cuz imsure if given opportunity many of the applicants wont do business in life....am soooo disoriented and dejected.

My take on this topic;

Why do people travel around the world? Well, no 1 motive is to achieve success and it should be noted that every citizen around the world travel to places outside their own domain to achieve success and this trend is not limited to the so called third world citizen travelling to advanced nations.

History has it that advanced country have always and still travel to third world country and in most cases milk them dry of their resources. So lets ignore the ignorant morons who are always against immigrants. Do they think that they would have achieve all the development they now enjoy without the hard-work and resources of the citizen of the third world countries.

Every citizen around the world have the right to travel to wherever they so wish as long as they follow the laws of their host country and anybody that follow immigration laws in UK should be left in peace and should not have to tell anyone why they choose to come to UK. Does the multinational companies have to tell the third world countries why they choose to milk them dry, CAPITAL NO. ''So let sleeping dogs lie''.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: kickassssssssss......

Post by KickAss » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:01 pm

smartmind101 wrote:what a nice answer kickassssssssssssss..... I am loving it ;-)))

(I am sure, u love detailed explanations a lot...isn't it kickass ??? ) ;-)))

:)

shahionline

Post by shahionline » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:37 pm

You might like it

Agree with you

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:01 pm

The honest answer is
1) nobody is desperate for this T1 visa ! If there was any other simpler route they would all go for it. Because there was no other option, people have unwillingly opted for this route. :)

2) those who are "desperate" are those who could not find opportunities in their own country and they dont want to go back where they were not happy. :)

3) Lastly, are we going to let others comments and hate messages decide our future ? Are we going to run away because others dont want us?

my POV... :roll:

famous wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09 ... 07202.html

hi all,

• :)

Findraj
Newly Registered

Post by Findraj » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 am

I dont know about the world but if any Brit ever ever complains about Indians, I would show them this article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company

One has to pay for their forefathers' deeds. Since it is not possible to rule other countries anymore in 21st century, they have preetty much exhausted the loot. Every INDIAN has a right to UK as much as they had on us in those 200 years of rule.

Hence the hating. Its natural and oh very mutual.

silverdelt
Newly Registered

Post by silverdelt » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:04 am

Agree with you folks!

I think Brits now need to worry more about arabs than indians or pakistani's. Last I heard the arabs are snatching up houses all over the country and that too with little price negotiation - hence the rising property costs in UK.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON APPLYING :D

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 am

silverdelt wrote:Agree with you folks!

I think Brits now need to worry more about arabs than indians or pakistani's. Last I heard the arabs are snatching up houses all over the country and that too with little price negotiation - hence the rising property costs in UK.

It has nothing to do with Brits !!! Neither Arabs/Indians/Pakistanis.

Majority of Brits don't think the way it has been expressed in those comments. Thr are few ignorant people in every country and all you can do is to ignore them.
When I filed my application, My client's CEO understood my situation and allowed me to add UKBA requirements in Contract.
My application was reviewed by 2 of my clients who spent thr weekend going through my documents and pointed out any mistakes I made in application. Another lovely lady at work reviewed my website to make sure every thing was grammatically correct.

And all of them are English/Brit.

People connect to people , those who think on the basis of caste/ colour/race will always we dearly beloved and can be from any country.

silverdelt
Newly Registered

Post by silverdelt » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 am

KickAss wrote:
silverdelt wrote:Agree with you folks!

It has nothing to do with Brits !!! Neither Arabs/Indians/Pakistanis.

Majority of Brits don't think the way it has been expressed in those comments. Thr are few ignorant people in every country and all you can do is to ignore them.
When I filed my application, My client's CEO understood my situation and allowed me to add UKBA requirements in Contract.
My application was reviewed by 2 of my clients who spent thr weekend going through my documents and pointed out any mistakes I made in application. Another lovely lady at work reviewed my website to make sure every thing was grammatically correct.

And all of them are English/Brit.

People connect to people , those who think on the basis of caste/ colour/race will always we dearly beloved and can be from any country.
Agreed! I have lived and worked in Canada and you are correct that you will find good and ignorant people in every corner of the world. You have to be strong yourself to ignore the bad ones and to set yourself apart from the rest of the lot by being a responsible citizen and tread the right path.

rayuk
United Kingdom

Post by rayuk » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Some good posts and an interesting topic!
Many people would want to probably go and do a business in their own Country. Many have however lived in Britain for a while, or came here to study and has a PSW route, etc. or have already started a business in this Country. The article and comments show a pathetic state... not sure where the Country is headed with all this as it also puts thousands of immigrant lives in jeopardy!