ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:08 am

Folks, this forum is to help people with their visa enquiries and timeline only. we all know what Pakistan is like so no need in telling each other.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:25 am

Uncle_fesster wrote:I fail to see the point of doing shopping in Pakistan. What can you buy there that you can't get here lool, paki flights r ridiculous in this manner ppl bring over the whole house and pay more for it in the process. Pakistani mentality will never change, the word "junglies" comes to mind. To put things in prospective the countries a shambles. Some countries are exploring the outter galaxy and Pakistan ain't got enough electric or gas, or any type of sanitation, to serve its own population it's 400 years in the past. No respect for law and order and they claim to be Muslims. Tell ur wife forget the shopping jump on the plane and don't look back because that first flight is like sitting in a time machine.
Your comments are not more then of an ignorant wannabe. and juglees like you are part of the problem. i think your life revolves around the village where you were born n brought up. so think before opening your mouth . ghatiya insaan
Applied: 18/07/13
Under Process: 31-07-13

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:26 am

Any rfcs today?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Alltheverybest

Post by Alltheverybest » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:01 am

HELLO786 wrote:Any rfcs today?

Hello786 really want u to tell us good news soon
Special request for loads of duaa

Applied on 12/06/13
Under process in BHC on 25/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted
All bcoz of my mom and ur prayers

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:03 am

Alltheverybest wrote:

Aww thank u in shaa Allah that times not far
Hope we all get granted our visas!
Dnt knw wht anger they taking out on us april applicnts
Applied online 15/9/15

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:03 am

Alltheverybest wrote:

I think now its June applicant turn
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:04 am

iKal wrote:
Sweet786 wrote:He got 2 days to final packing lol I can't wait longer then that. If it was reversed I would have got flight to uk the next day lol

Lol
Hahahahaha!!!!!! damn if only my wife was like that xD... she says hell no i need to do my final shopping!! she doesnt want to leave pakistan no matter what without doing some last shopping and im glad that she believes its 15 days that she has to leave within (Thank you Uncle!) otherwise i would be stuck waiting endlessly... if roles were reversed i'd probably leave pakistan ON THE SAME DAY and that too only in my underwear if i have to :D otherwise just put on anything and leave asap
Lol finally i found someone who thinks like me lol inshallah I girl u hear soon. Yeah otherwise she would take few weeks. By the way is there a set time to leave by?

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:54 am

July Ones I think most probably would be from next Month.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:56 am

naCC wrote:July Ones I think most probably would be from next Month.
Inshallah.
But lots of duas for April and start may applicant also
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

HELLO786
Member of Standing

help?

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:02 pm

I sent BHC an email on monday asking them if my husbands case was on hold... and i got this reply

"Thank you for your e-mail of 16 September 2013 regarding your husband's visa application. I can confirm that our senior manager has sent him a letter on 13 September that explain everything about his case status."

Yours sincerely,

NAK
Correspondence Team
International Operations and Visas

Now i am scared... my husband said he hasn't received any letters at all? Can someone advise me what to do do :( am so stressed now
Does this mean my case will be on hold or is it another standardised message ???
Applied online 15/9/15

Britzy26

Re: help?

Post by Britzy26 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:02 pm

HELLO786 wrote:I sent BHC an email on monday asking them if my husbands case was on hold... and i got this reply

"Thank you for your e-mail of 16 September 2013 regarding your husband's visa application. I can confirm that our senior manager has sent him a letter on 13 September that explain everything about his case status."

Yours sincerely,

NAK
Correspondence Team

Now i am scared... my husband said he hasn't received any letters at all? Can someone advise me what to do do :( am so stressed now
Does this mean my case will be on hold or is it another standardised message ???

This is not a standardised email as it states clearly we wrote to u on this date so clearly it's especially written in relation to this case, you should email back saying no letter has been received can you send a copy or email a copy.
Likely to be explaining that case is on hold it seems like

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:04 pm

naCC wrote:July Ones I think most probably would be from next Month.
In Sha Allah in Sha Allah
May Allah bring us all good news soon

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Britzy26 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:I sent BHC an email on monday asking them if my husbands case was on hold... and i got this reply

Yours sincerely,

NAK
Correspondence Team

This is not a standardised email as it states clearly we wrote to u on this date so clearly it's especially written in relation to this case, you should email back saying no letter has been received can you send a copy or email a copy.
Yes i have wrote back to them.. I am under the impression it is regarding clarification or asking for more documents. As usually if case is on hold its the sponsor that gets the letter i heard.

In shaa Allah its nothing serious i hope
Applied online 15/9/15

iKal

Post by iKal » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Sweet786 wrote:Lol finally i found someone who thinks like me lol inshallah I girl u hear soon. Yeah otherwise she would take few weeks. By the way is there a set time to leave by?
lol its sad :( i wish she would just leave asap and forget the clothes... but then again if she does do that then im screwed lol cause if she decides to do the shopping here.... OMG!! im gonna get raped (pardon my french) money wise lol... so in that sense i prefer her to do the shopping there xD!!! hahahaha i would rather her do it there and save money than do it here and waste money...

as for time set... there are mixed timings given... some say 30 days, some say 33 days... and i just say 15 days should be more than enough because you dont want to risk anything once they get here... who knows what happens once you apply for extension lol

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:54 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Britzy26 wrote:

Yours sincerely,

NAK
Correspondence Team

Yes i have wrote back to them.. I am under the impression it is regarding clarification or asking for more documents. As usually if case is on hold its the sponsor that gets the letter i heard.

In shaa Allah its nothing serious i hope

yes u ryt its nothing serious .its mean thy r ready to issue u visa n want some documents so dont take tenshion inshallah u get visa soon .2nd email them agn n ask for copy of tht letter..gd luck

visa applied 11/06/13

forward to bhc 11/06/13

under process 24/0613

RFC waiting

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Jazaka'Allah for your kind words
In shaa Allah
will keep everyone updated
Applied online 15/9/15

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:59 pm

stars wrote:
Uncle_fesster wrote:I fail to see the point of doing shopping in Pakistan. What can you buy there that you can't get here lool, paki flights r ridiculous in this manner ppl bring over the whole house and pay more for it in the process. Pakistani mentality will never change, the word "junglies" comes to mind. To put things in prospective the countries a shambles. Some countries are exploring the outter galaxy and Pakistan ain't got enough electric or gas, or any type of sanitation, to serve its own population it's 400 years in the past. No respect for law and order and they claim to be Muslims. Tell ur wife forget the shopping jump on the plane and don't look back because that first flight is like sitting in a time machine.
wow nice comments but its true i just wanna ask you you ever been to pak recently and where did you visit in pak in terms of gas. electric .
energy sector and law and order i agree with you its government fault
but yes they need to fix all these things but for shopping you name it what we can find in uk but we cant find in pak
I'm from Islamabad many family in Pindi as well. When I complain there is no justice for the poor, they are forgotten part of society. Isolated in a cycle of poverty that will not allow them to move. It's very frightening and chaotic. No-one ever has a smile on their face when your driving through the city. It's hell. Yes there is places like barrier town and defence but I see those places becoming obsolete soon as we'll. it's not government territory who will look after it once large corporations disappear. It's a sort of text book education, you ask them to memorise a page in a book they will do it, you ask them to apply that knowledge to everyday life....and you get Ermmmmmmm, the teacher didn't teach that.

Pakistan needs revolution!

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:15 pm

naCC wrote:
Your comments are not more then of an ignorant wannabe. and juglees like you are part of the problem. i think your life revolves around the village where you were born n brought up. so think before opening your mouth . ghatiya insaan
Don't be offended. But facing the truth is the first step to improvement. And for your information everyone has roots to a village in Pakistan, this is not a negative point. The quality of life is my village is much higher then city life. And so is the average life expectancy throughout Pakistani villages. Vent your anger this is good, facing the truth is never easy but rather a challenge. I beg to wonder if you we're thinking whilst you written this unacceptable comment.

You may be confused I live in the free world where criticism are looked at positively and as a contribution towards improvement of society, when Malcolm X wanted change people who echoed similar words as yourself challenged him yet he is remembered and they are forgotten.

Free Pakistan.....help it become part of the free world, where leaders are held responsible for their injustices against innocent men, women and children.

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Hi everyone,

An update I'm in the July lot of applicants and other half still waiting for RFC.

Inshallah I keep you guys updated.

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:44 am

Uncle_fesster wrote:
naCC wrote:
Don't be offended. But facing the truth is the first step to improvement. And for your information everyone has roots to a village in Pakistan, this is not a negative point. The quality of life is my village is much higher then city life. And so is the average life expectancy throughout Pakistani villages. Vent your anger this is good, facing the truth is never easy but rather a challenge. I beg to wonder if you we're thinking whilst you written this unacceptable comment.

You may be confused I live in the free world where criticism are looked at positively and as a contribution towards improvement of society, when Malcolm X wanted change people who echoed similar words as yourself challenged him yet he is remembered and they are forgotten.

Free Pakistan.....help it become part of the free world, where leaders are held responsible for their injustices against innocent men, women and children.
stop lecturing and just say sorry , and be what you are dont try to be what you Can never be. we know better what is the Free World , positive criticism is OK but the problem comes when peoples like you start washing their dirty cloths in the chowk. I hope you will understand this and will remove your comment and will think thousand times before opening ur mouth,
Last edited by naCC on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:02 am

Any RFC today? It was again a quiet week :( best of luck to all for next week ...

Applied: 04/07/13
Under Process: 19/07/13
RFC: waiting
:(

Alltheverybest

Visa granted

Post by Alltheverybest » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 am

Allah tu karim hai visa granted had rfc yesterday just collected
Special request for loads of duaa

Applied on 12/06/13
Under process in BHC on 25/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted
All bcoz of my mom and ur prayers

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Re: Visa granted

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 am

Alltheverybest wrote:Allah tu karim hai visa granted had rfc yesterday just collected
Wow congrats

Please pray for us, don't know what the wait is!?

Humybe7709

Re: Visa granted

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:27 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Alltheverybest wrote:Allah tu karim hai visa granted had rfc yesterday just collected
Wow congrats

Please pray for us, don't know what the wait is!?
I know :( 97 working days and nothing
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Azhaan
Newly Registered

Post by Azhaan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:30 am

Salaam all

My wife and I have been following this forum for a while and thought will share our time line so far. My wife is the applicant and she applied from Lahore.

Applied: 12/06/2013 (from Lahore)
Under process: 25/06/2013
RFC: waiting waiting but inshaAllah soon

We hope and pray that inshaAllah everyone gets there RFC's with visas being granted, especially for all those that have been waiting ages since April May!

Will keep you all updated.