ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 visa expires in 5 months-Can I travel out of UK&c

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

swordfish20000

Tier 1 visa expires in 5 months-Can I travel out of UK&c

Post by swordfish20000 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am currently on Tier 1 visa which is due to expire in 4 months (end of which I am eligible for Indefinite ).

I need to travel to India and come back within a month. would this be an issue.

Someone told me you will not be allowed entry in UK if you have visa of less than 6 months.

Your help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier 1 visa expires in 5 months-Can I travel out of UK&a

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:12 am

swordfish20000 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I am currently on Tier 1 visa which is due to expire in 4 months (end of which I am eligible for Indefinite ).

I need to travel to India and come back within a month. would this be an issue.

Someone told me you will not be allowed entry in UK if you have visa of less than 6 months.

Your help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
You can enter UK even if your "visa" is valid for even one day. On entry, UKBA staff might ask you some questions but if you can satisfy them and your travel is aligned per the purpose of your "visa" you should be fine