ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Pl.:Royal mail delivered Application to wrong address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ananthahari

Urgent Pl.:Royal mail delivered Application to wrong address

Post by ananthahari » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:16 pm

HI,

I have posted my wifes naturalisation Application on 12/09/2013 through royal mail. Till now fees was not debited from my account. found that raoyal mail delivered my application from WARRINGTON Delivery Office and signature shows name called "DEVLIN!". It was too late to contact royal mail as they operate from 8 to 6PM.

If any one sent application through royal mail, could you please check from where, your application was delivered?

Could you please suggest what to do now. I'm mostly worrying about certificates and my Naturalisation certificate.

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Don't worry ananthahari if you type Warrington in google maps and get the direction for L3 9PP you will see its around 20 miles.

My spouse application was also delivered from Warrington today. So just chill and relax and enjoy the winter waiting time. :)

good Luck

ananthahari

Post by ananthahari » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:42 pm

adi,

thanks for your quick response and brought down my tension. The royal mail tracking shows received persion signature as "Devlin". By seeing signature, I have got more tense.

In your tracking status is signature from persion or uk boarder agency?.
could you please check the signature and update me?

sorry for the trouble

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:14 am

Hari

It was a person.

ananthahari

Post by ananthahari » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:16 am

adi_khaneng wrote:Hari

It was a person.
Thanks a lot adi. Hope that my application reached right section in uk boarder agency.