ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally after 14 months got it alhamdulillah

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sammi786

Finally after 14 months got it alhamdulillah

Post by sammi786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey Guys just wanted to update you that i had my hearing on 30th of August and appeal was allowed by judge.. surprisingly i did not receive any letter but my solicitor informed me that they got the letter last week,
I applied on 18th of july 2012,
visa was refused in march 2013,

The blind HO case worker did not check my documents properly and refused my visa because of missing contact number or email on contract but there was a letter from the company with all the required details and on the title page of the contract as well but i dont know why he refused my visa...

Can anybody tell me please how much time HO will take to send me my passport and BRP or they can appeal against the court decision,

That was really a hard time for me but finally ALHAMDULILLAH i got it..

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Congrats mate !!!,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Finally after 14 months got it alhamdulillah

Post by rehan01 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:29 pm

congrats

regards
sammi786 wrote:Hey Guys just wanted to update you that i had my hearing on 30th of August and appeal was allowed by judge.. surprisingly i did not receive any letter but my solicitor informed me that they got the letter last week,

The blind HO case worker did not check my documents properly and refused my visa because of missing contact number or email on contract but there was a letter from the company with all the required details and on the title page of the contract as well but i dont know why he refused my visa...

Can anybody tell me please how much time HO will take to send me my passport and BRP or they can appeal against the court decision,

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:29 pm

sammi786 wrote:Hey Guys just wanted to update you that i had my hearing on 30th of August and appeal was allowed by judge.. surprisingly i did not receive any letter but my solicitor informed me that they got the letter last week,

Relax and wait for your visa as HO are very unlikely to challenge your appeal decision because they make a mistake in the process of the application by not properly checking your documents.

Most people on the forum get the visa after successful appeal within 2-8weeks. So just relax and plan for the future. Congrats.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:35 pm

@ Sammi786, did the judge ask HO to pay your appeal and legal fee as your case is a negligence on the caseworker side and you should not be made to pay for their mistake.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Congrats

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Congrats......

We had one of two similar reasons, no landline number, email in the contract but we provided an invoice which had all information. The invoice was stapled with the contract.

Another one is bank letter issue.
Many Regards

sammi786

Thanks guys

Post by sammi786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:19 pm

i wish u all best of luck and trust me be cool and positive... u will get that sooner or later inshallah :)
Olasunkanmi Judge did not say anything she was listening to my barrister and kept on writing something...my appeal was over in 3 minutes but guess what.... HO representative was trying to convince her that the contact details were not on contract so case worker did the right thing ....
But i am glad by the blessing of almighty Allah i got that right.

sammi786

Post by sammi786 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:23 pm

sabuj263 .....i think if your barrister is good enough then he can handle that easily because there r few valid arguments in your favour..just discuss your case throughly with your barrister and prepare your arguments and if u want to ask anything then i can tell u on the basis of my experience,

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:04 am

Congrates mate

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Congratulations!!!

Nomi1
Newly Registered

Post by Nomi1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 am

Need urgent Help
Tier 1 enterprenur visa is refused
Reasons
1-Ukba is asking for proof of funds as in interview it has been mentioned that this 25K is personal saving
2-Business plan is copied fom website
3-Contract address is changed before three months of application
4-No relevent experiance
I am London based candidate can anyone guide me to find a perfect solicitor who can fight for me on these objections? I have to lodge appeal before 18April 2014 so guide me urgently

Regards