ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income tax return statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iamvinod
Newly Registered

Income tax return statement

Post by iamvinod » Tue May 29, 2007 1:01 pm

Hello Friends,

I am planning to apply for HSMP from Germany. ( I am an Indian Citizen, but working in Germany for more than 4 years.)

I have some doubts regarding the supporting documents required as proof of income.

I have read from the HSMp guideance document, that I "must" submit the income tax statement along with original pay slips, since the country where I work has a tax system.

1.Is my understanding correct ? Or, is possible that I can submit alternative supporting documents such as letter from employer, bank statement etc.even if there is tax system in the country where I work ?

2.I want to claim points for my income from June2006 to May2007. But the financial year in germany is from January to December. So, it is not possible to file income tax returns for Jan2007 to May2007. Also, the income tax returns for 2006 will show income for the year, which I don't really need.

3. I have not done tax returns for 2006 yet, since it is not mandatory in Germany, if the employer have paid all taxes; and if there is no change further. So, what I have is a "Yearly Income Tax Certificate"(Lohnsteuerbescheinigung) from the employer. Will this be accepted as a Income Tax return statement ?

Thanks,
Vinod.

makon

Post by makon » Tue May 29, 2007 2:52 pm

Follow this link and read from Q.25. It may help you

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... p_faq.html?

If you need more clarification you may email:

hsmp.workpermits@bia.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Gd luck

rbh
Newly Registered

hi

Post by rbh » Wed May 30, 2007 4:44 pm

hi vinod.

I recently applied, and since I didnt have my form 16/saral form yet, I attached salary slips (signed and stamped), and original bank statement. This was accepted. I wrote in the box that I havent received the income tax certificate yet. That is acceptable.

cheers,
rbh :)