ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i am looking for apeal allowed references to show in court

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajafayyaz79
Newly Registered

i am looking for apeal allowed references to show in court

Post by rajafayyaz79 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:21 am

i applied on 15/08/12 under old rules
home office conducted my interview in april and refuse my visa following reasons.
1-not provided business plan and market research which was not required when i applied.
2- why i am working from home why i dont have a office place.
3- business statement does not show pay in for work done for customers.
4-why money not in business account.
5- no work experience while they not demand for it
6- what i being doing during psw visa

in simply they refuse my application for no reason.
if any one of the reader have the same refusal and his appeal allowed can u contact me to give me your decision copy to present in court.
my hearing end of this month(30/09/13).my email is rajafayyaz79@yahoo.com

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:06 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:51 am

rajafayyaz79 wrote:If are applying for entrepreneur visa and starting a business, I can do a cheap website.
I am entrepreneur myself and running my own business for website design and I got tier 1 (entrepreneur) visa apeal allowed after Long struggle( interview, refusal and then court). I know exactly what are requirements for tier 1 visa website. For any kind of help and support email me at rajafayyaz79@yahoo.com thx
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.