ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

July/August Citizenship applicants

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

desibuddy

July/August Citizenship applicants

Post by desibuddy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Hi Folks

I have send my citizenship application based on 3yrs spouse of naturalised Irish citizen at end of June 2013 and as per the acknowledgement letter it was lodged on 12th July 2013. In that letter it is mentioned that my application is received but not fully examined yet so not progressed to 2nd stage. But i know someone who have applied in June 2013 got acknowledgement and confirmation to second to 2nd stage on same letter after few days. i am bit worried as it is more than 2 months now but they don't even examined my application yet.

Can any July/August applicants tell me what kind of acknowledgement you have got (just acknowledgement or both acknowledgement and confirmation to second to 2nd stage)

Thanks

Post by 110 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Applied in July, Application received 12th July. First acknowledgement was received after 2 week, saying they have received the application, however have not examined it. Still waiting for the 2nd acknowledgement.

Post by 110 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Applied in July, Application received 12th July. First acknowledgement was received after 2 week, saying they have received the application, however have not examined it. Still waiting for the 2nd acknowledgement.

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:06 am

It took them 3 months to send me the 2nd acknowledgement. There are many other examples on the timeline thread. Some never received the 2nd acknowledgement and went straight to approval. I'd say email or call them if you don't hear back after another month.

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:59 am

Kinto wrote:It took them 3 months to send me the 2nd acknowledgement. There are many other examples on the timeline thread. Some never received the 2nd acknowledgement and went straight to approval. I'd say email or call them if you don't hear back after another month.

I have emailed them today and within minutes received the standard format reply but nothing specific.

Well did you get your approval or still waiting for it?

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:05 am

110 wrote:Applied in July, Application received 12th July. First acknowledgement was received after 2 week, saying they have received the application, however have not examined it. Still waiting for the 2nd acknowledgement.
On what basis you have applied? (5 years residency/3 years -spouse of irish citizen)

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 am

desibuddy wrote:I have emailed them today and within minutes received the standard format reply but nothing specific.

Well did you get your approval or still waiting for it?
Still waiting. Last time I emailed them was late August. I got a reply within minutes saying I was still in stage 2. I applied based on 5 years of residence.

monikah
Newly Registered

Post by monikah » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:03 pm

We also received a letter saying they registered the application and that someone will go through our documents and get in touch if they need anything else....applied in August and this letter came 2 weeks later...nothing since

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:19 pm

monikah wrote:We also received a letter saying they registered the application and that someone will go through our documents and get in touch if they need anything else....applied in August and this letter came 2 weeks later...nothing since

It has been 3 months now. i haven't received a second letter yet. not sure if there are many who haven't received the second letter even after 3 months.

Anyway let us hope for the best