ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused about OCI process

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eashkuma4
India

OCI

Post by eashkuma4 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:22 pm

If you place your cursor on the top screen before the button minimize, then right click you have print option and it will print

knightsunny
Newly Registered

seeking help

Post by knightsunny » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Guys,

Any help on this matter will be appreciated.

I acquired my OCI in 2010. Since then have had 3 kids. Now trying to apply for them.

I filled up the part A online for my first daughter. At the end, the form asked whether I wish to apply for another family member. Upon clicking YES I was offered two options: 'Spouse' or 'Minor child'.

Now, in this case the next two family members are sisters of my first daughter. Neither 'Spouse' nor 'Minor child'.

So, I am stuck.

Does this mean I need to submit three separate applications (3 separate part A + 3 separate Part B) for 3 kids?

Also, I am not getting any option to print the part A after completing it. (I used Chrome)

I tried the option of "Reprint OCI Registration Form'. The form asked for applicant's file reference number, birth date and passport number, which I
entered but I was shown this error message..

"It seems that the File Reference Number you are providing doesn't belong to you.."

Thanks in advance

mrite123

CORRECTION IN PART B

Post by mrite123 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:21 am

Hi
Can i write my mother s name as family member in PART B by pen after print?
when I was filling my PART b form online its was not adding more family members..??

thanks

ukbuddy

Post by ukbuddy » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:18 pm

I submitted online application for London OCI service. I got the file number as GBRLN######.

Looks like the prefix has been changed and it no longer GBRLI....

Has anyone also got it in same format ?

Also, I didn't faced any issue in printing. After submitting, I got option to download PDF which I printed