ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naba

worried for the ack letter

Post by naba » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Hello dear friends, hope you are enjoying the weekend. I am worried here as I re-sent my application on 16th September which has been delivered on 17th September. I haven't got a acknowledgement letter yet. Is it normal to delay? If I still don't get the ack letter by this week what I should do? Please advise me. Thanks.
Last edited by naba on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:41 pm

SDP wrote:Bad news friends!
Received a call from solicitor saying my application is refused.
I need to see him tomorrow.
I know he will ask me to go for JR for which I am not prepared mentally and financially, I will just put in a reconsideration letter just to buy time from enforcement team, meanwhile I will clear all my stuff , book my tickets and fly back to my home country in a dignified way.
I will let you all know once when I see my solicitor tomorrow
Good Luck guys
So sorry for the the refusal. The Lord is your strength.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

RIGHTEOUS
Newly Registered

Post by RIGHTEOUS » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:45 pm

I know he will ask me to go for JR for which I am not prepared mentally and financially, I will just put in a reconsideration letter just to buy time from enforcement team, meanwhile I will clear all my stuff , book my tickets and fly back to my home country in a dignified way.
Good Luck guys

:D :D

SDP, i prayed for you yesterday, and asked the Lord to remember you and thank God you have just received a reply. I know it is a no, but trust me, i see you winning this. Thank God, you have a reply than wasting another 2 years, waiting to get this answer. I smell victory. You have won this. Do not quit, before success there is a storm. When you send these letters, they will give it to you.

I am seeing a good answer, soon, so do not lose heart. God has answered you, but not the way, you were thinking. His thoughts are not our thoughts. I see, good news. I really do.
Last edited by RIGHTEOUS on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIGHTEOUS
Newly Registered

Post by RIGHTEOUS » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:47 pm

@Verbina, i am sorry about this situation, because no human being deserves to be put in chains, by a situation. I pray this man, will not harm you nor do you any further wrong. May the Lord, almighty have mercy on you, and give you the strength to carry on, and protect you from any harm. I will pray that, you will receive your stay and have your little girl with you.

@ Everyone else, have heart and surrender all to God, it is by his mercies that we are blessed. Keep strong and fight on, and hopefully, we all will have a new song soon.

Stay blessed.

:D :D

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Hi I am alive thx

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:53 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@BELIEVE WHERE HAVE THOU BEEN LOL...HOW ARE YOU DOIN????
Hi Yummymummy3j. I am fine thank you. I trust your entire family are doing well. You give so much to the forum and we remain forever indebted to you and Verbina so thank you Ladies for the undying support, encouragement and the prayers for renewed strength when we are weak and faint. The soul has taken a massive battering thus far but the resolve in me is willing to see it out. Thank you too to all the unsung heros out there!

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:19 pm

@sdp
Last edited by shareen24h on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 pm

[quote="shareen24h"][quote="SDP"]Bad news friends!
Good Luck guys[/quote]

@SDP

Sorry for your refusal. You are one of the most inspiration members of the forum since I joined here. So don`t give up. We are all with you.[/quote]

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:17 am

Good Luck guys
So sorry for the decision!
Please do not give up! Give yourself a second chance, carry on fighting. You can cry, shout, scream to relieve your emotion but you need to stand up and carry on walking.

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:07 am

Thank you all guys for all your prayers,support, strength and inspiration I am really blessed to have known you all through this web site.
But honestly financially I am drained out completely , I started borrowing from friends since last month , the more I borrow the difficult it gets for me to repay in case if have to go back to my country with a negative decision 6months from here.
As you all can see I can't get sleep , this is the state I am at the moment, wAiting for the sun to rise, I want to see my solicitor ASAP.
I know the reasons which HO must have stated in the refusal letter
1. No child no partner
2 haven't stayed in This country for 20yrs
3 you can go back to your home country as we can see you still have ties back home
But just want to see the refusal letter, buy time for myself with either reconsideration letter or PAP. :? :? That's it really...

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:30 am

SDP wrote:Thank you all guys for all your prayers,support, strength and inspiration I am really blessed to have known you all through this web site.
But honestly financially I am drained out completely , I started borrowing from friends since last month , the more I borrow the difficult it gets for me to repay in case if have to go back to my country with a negative decision 6months from here.
As you all can see I can't get sleep , this is the state I am at the moment, wAiting for the sun to rise, I want to see my solicitor ASAP.
1. No child no partner
3 you can go back to your home country as we can see you still have ties back home
But just want to see the refusal letter, buy time for myself with either reconsideration letter or PAP. :? :? That's it really...
What a pathetic excuse for refusal. it really shows they are not ready for people who really want to invest but rather people who'd rob them off their benefits. Stay strong bro I am sure The Lord who started this will finish it. I know it's easy to say that but be sure as many of us that are praying for you, be sure The Lord has his reasons for the delay. The Lord is with you and I am very positive that you will cross the barrier in Jesus name. God is with you and us all.

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:59 am

dapsonlee wrote:
SDP wrote:Thank you all guys for all your prayers,support, strength and inspiration I am really blessed to have known you all through this web site.
1. No child no partner
What a pathetic excuse for refusal. it really shows they are not ready for people who really want to invest but rather people who'd rob them off their benefits. Stay strong bro I am sure The Lord who started this will finish it. I know it's easy to say that but be sure as many of us that are praying for you, be sure The Lord has his reasons for the delay. The Lord is with you and I am very positive that you will cross the barrier in Jesus name. God is with you and us all.
Looking back at the refusals on here...i dont think it would have made a difference if you had a partner of child coz they have refused people with children who were born here and have been here for almost ten years and others who are married to british partners have been told they can relocate etc....I think home office is just finding any excuse to refuse the visa......its quite frustrating and I dont know what they are trying to achieve...All the best with what you decide to do and we will be with you in prayer...

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:21 am

CrystalNewbie wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
1. No child no partner
Looking back at the refusals on here...i dont think it would have made a difference if you had a partner of child coz they have refused people with children who were born here and have been here for almost ten years and others who are married to british partners have been told they can relocate etc....I think home office is just finding any excuse to refuse the visa......its quite frustrating and I dont know what they are trying to achieve...All the best with what you decide to do and we will be with you in prayer...
@Crystal

Thats exactly what Im thinking..... There were so many refusals for people with children lately and now this... Looks like their default position is to refuse pretty much everyone's first app. Perhaps they are hoping that this will make people pack up and leave without fighting any further... Maybe now is the time when PAP letters will actually be effective?

@SDP darling let us know what your solicitor says!! We are thinking of you and praying for you!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:31 am

Good morning forum!!! hope some good news coming today, good luck everyone. @SDP sorry for your refusal, they refused everyone, doesn't matter who got a children or british partner. Need to fight. @verbina you absolutley right, they refused intentionally. God bless everyone.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Good day everyone!! To those granted, congratulations!! To those in a similar position like mine and haven't been granted, have no fear, good things will surely come you're way! To those still waiting, hang in there!

I was wondering guys, on the backdrop of so many unlawful decisions coming from the HO. I was thinking how we can get the absurd nature of HO decision making be made known to parliamentarians (You know like the one headed by Keith Vaz)! Maybe try to get an early day motion or petition or something.
I don't think that they are quite aware of the level of decision making and quite frankly, will inevitably will cost their precious taxpayers in terms of cost? I'm sure there are literally hundreds of people in our situation and the're probably are many silent followers who are in this situation and know other people as well ! I dunno, what do you guys think??

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:17 pm

nilemarques wrote:Good day everyone!! To those granted, congratulations!! To those in a similar position like mine and haven't been granted, have no fear, good things will surely come you're way! To those still waiting, hang in there!

I was wondering guys, on the backdrop of so many unlawful decisions coming from the HO. I was thinking how we can get the absurd nature of HO decision making be made known to parliamentarians (You know like the one headed by Keith Vaz)! Maybe try to get an early day motion or petition or something.
I don't think that they are quite aware of the level of decision making and quite frankly, will inevitably will cost their precious taxpayers in terms of cost? I'm sure there are literally hundreds of people in our situation and the're probably are many silent followers who are in this situation and know other people as well ! I dunno, what do you guys think??
Sounds like a great idea. We have to get as many signatures as possible
Godgives

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:35 pm

GodGives wrote:
nilemarques wrote:Good day everyone!! To those granted, congratulations!! To those in a similar position like mine and haven't been granted, have no fear, good things will surely come you're way! To those still waiting, hang in there!

I agree I have doing my banditry email campaigns surreptitiously

To CITTO@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 'Treat Office' this is brought straight to Mark Harper's attention

We now know from other practitioners that 18 months is no longer considered an unusual timescale for getting round to enforcement. One might have expected (or, at least hoped) that, with the dismantling of the old UK Border Agency, some improvement might be observed , but it is most disappointing to observe that things seem, if anything, to have got worse. One wonders what the Home Affairs Select Committee or the Inspectorate would make of this.
Last edited by Believe2013 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:35 pm

GodGives wrote:

Please forgive me, if i sound pessimistic but you will be surprised how much of what is going on the parliamentarians know. Many of us have been approaching our MP's for assistance in stepping in for us when HO misbehaves. The truth is that, all these refusals are part of this governments measure to reduce visa's to tens of thousands as they have always said afterall, we will be given visa's and not british citizenship so they still include all these applications as visa applications and not those applying from outside the UK alone.
There is no harm in trying, its better to try than never try at all!
Please, do count me. It is well!

carrotcake
Newly Registered

Post by carrotcake » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Come and join me in singing halleluya....God has done us good. Solicitor called to inform us that my hubby's application granted! Thank God

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 pm

carrotcake wrote:Come and join me in singing halleluya....God has done us good. Solicitor called to inform us that my hubby's application granted! Thank God

Congratulations am happy for both of you. A bit of a relief that visa is still been granted
Your expectation will manifest very soon

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:45 pm

carrotcake wrote:Come and join me in singing halleluya....God has done us good. Solicitor called to inform us that my hubby's application granted! Thank God
Yayyyy!!! Sing Halleluya!!! Finally good news!!!!! Congrats to you and your hubby!!!! All the best!!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Congratulations! May this news usher in breakthroughs for you and your family.

To everyone else waiting, you shall receive the same good news and to those previously refused, the table shall turn in your favour by the mercy of the most high God!

poketoholo

Post by poketoholo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:47 pm

@Carrotcake, Congrats!..may God do it for those waiting for decisions and others.
pt

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:32 pm

[quote="carrotcake"]Come and join me in singing halleluya....God has done us good. Solicitor called to inform us that my hubby's application granted! Thank God[/quote]

Congrats carrotcake. All the best. Some good news to brighten us up a bit.

astro123

congrats

Post by astro123 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Carrotcake, congratulations to you and your hubby. Enjoy and stay blessed

carrotcake
Newly Registered

Post by carrotcake » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Still in shock guys... Thanks for all the encouragements from this forum. Yours are on the way too. Remain blessed