ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PROOF OF TIME AT SCHOOL AND WORK EXPERINCE

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cama24687910@hotmail.com
Newly Registered

PROOF OF TIME AT SCHOOL AND WORK EXPERINCE

Post by cama24687910@hotmail.com » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:46 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what proof I have to produce to show my lenght of time in education both at school and in trade training?

Also when it comes to my work experince what proof do I need? Will a reference be enough or do I need a job description or indeed anything else?

Thanks!!

rachtate
Newly Registered

Post by rachtate » Fri May 25, 2007 11:15 am

Im just guessing but maybe if you have things like certificates for exams taken and qualifications gained at school that would be enough (I hope so anyway because thats all Ive got!)

Rach

peterj
Newly Registered

Post by peterj » Wed May 30, 2007 10:38 pm

Hi
I have a friend who has been in Canada 2 years and she needed to get her UK qualifications evaluated to determine the Canadian equivalent so that potential employers understood what level of qualifications she had.
You can do this on the net quite easily ( try www.wes.org/ca : World Education Services based in Toronto ). It is called a Credential Evaluation Report. They need proof of your school attendance and copies of exam certs at all levels. They even approach the university you have attended for an official transcript of your degree course which contains all the grades you got at uni. It costs around £25 for the uni transcript and $200 CAD for the Evaluation Report.
For anyone with secondary school children it is also advisable to get copies of the syllabus for each subject they have studied to take with you to show the schools.
Hope this helps