ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:21 am

i[/quote]

Ok my bacha meri jhooti saaf karo lmao, it's suprising how u believe 7th century villages still exist in Pakistan. And yes we bury our dead, r u Hindu or something. Kuthey di nasal harami ka bacha India booth agay nikhal gay hai, don't be jealous. It's society like u that will never change that country but u want to leave Pakistan immediately. When you have a valid argument come back. Please don't talk to me. Your more ridiculous than my kutha to talk to.[/quote]

What a terrible specie you are I bet we dont have this kind of filth in Pakistan. your immediate family must be having a very miserable life with you, and learn to spell first ghatiya insan
Applied: 18/07/13
Under Process: 31-07-13

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:24 am

103 working days, still waiting!!
Any advice on what to do!?
Has javeria sis or any other April applicants heard anything!
At least nw hello786, knows whats going with her case, were still left in the lurch!

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:40 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:103 working days, still waiting!!
At least nw hello786, knows whats going with her case, were still left in the lurch!
You better get in contact with your MP ,

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:46 am

naCC wrote:i

Ok my bacha meri jhooti saaf karo lmao, it's suprising how u believe 7th century villages still exist in Pakistan. And yes we bury our dead, r u Hindu or something. Kuthey di nasal harami ka bacha India booth agay nikhal gay hai, don't be jealous. It's society like u that will never change that country but u want to leave Pakistan immediately. When you have a valid argument come back. Please don't talk to me. Your more ridiculous than my kutha to talk to.[/quote]

What a terrible specie you are I bet we dont have this kind of filth in Pakistan. your immediate family must be having a very miserable life with you, and learn to spell first ghatiya insan[/quote]

Ok nacc u win ya daft paki u got the last word........round of applause for the dumb paki *cheers*

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:08 am

naCC wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:103 working days, still waiting!!
You better get in contact with your MP ,
I did!!! My MP was told that they were waiting back on checks!
They told me that i would have to wait 24 weeks until they could contact them again!!

So only 17 more working days left i spose!!

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:35 am

Does anyone here know or know anyone that could have an idea regarding when the income threshold decision is suposed to be made? I heard in october? Would reali appreciate it if sum1 did !
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:05 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Salaam,

Guys turns out my case is on HOLD the letter my husband recieved confirmed this today. They said we did not submit continuous 6 months pay slips because 1 month i was away to pakistan so that meant there was a break in the 6 month employmnt. But because i earn alot more than the requirment they cannot refuse me solely on that reason...due to pending changes in legislation (13,600 change) which will in sha Allah change soon.

However, i now urge all those applicants waitiing defintely chase up your applications as much as i hate to say it, it may be the case use r also on hold.. Use need to phone gerrys and find out if any mail has been waiting for you from BHC with the letter confirming that u r on hold. Gerrys did not notify us i kept bugging them and BHC and eventually they told me that they sent a letter.

Please pray for me everyone
Hello :(

Oh that's really sad
I actually feel like crying
How long will you be on hold for?
I am praying for you and everybody else
This is really really hard :-(

May Allah help us all
I am on hold until legislation changes now :( it says in the letter 'several months' unless i can show them a reason explaining why i missed that one month of employment....
Oh no. Good luck, all will be better InshAllah..

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Wife collected the documents today, sadly its a refusal based on lack of evidence of an ongoing and subsisting marriage.

I got engaged in January 2008, they said there is no evidence of contact since that day.

Got married in April 2012 and left Pakistan end of April, they said no evidence of contact since that day has been submitted.

I must admit I didn't submit any Skype/whatsapp/yahoo chat nor any telephone records.

They said you only submitted 3 photos none of which appear to be on the day of the wedding but they were.

you also state that you last saw your sponsor on 4/6/2013 and there is no evidence submitted. (I was in Pakistan in June at time of submission).

Folks, your suggestions on what should I do would be appreciated.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Azhaan
Newly Registered

Post by Azhaan » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Salaam everyone

Alhumdulilla my wife got granted visa today!! Reallyyyyy happy and relieved... thanks to Allah SWT's rehmat and barkat and evryones duas.

Later I will give a detailed over view of our circumstances and some of the fears and doubts we had about our application process.

Im going to read jummah now and inshaAllah will do dua for everyone and thank Allah a million times for our good news.

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 pm

tallojani wrote:Wife collected the documents today, sadly its a refusal based on lack of evidence of an ongoing and subsisting marriage.

I got engaged in January 2008, they said there is no evidence of contact since that day.

Got married in April 2012 and left Pakistan end of April, they said no evidence of contact since that day has been submitted.

I must admit I didn't submit any Skype/whatsapp/yahoo chat nor any telephone records.

They said you only submitted 3 photos none of which appear to be on the day of the wedding but they were.

you also state that you last saw your sponsor on 4/6/2013 and there is no evidence submitted. (I was in Pakistan in June at time of submission).

That is Sad, but why you didn't submit any contact record ? can you send a review request ?

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:48 pm

naCC wrote:
tallojani wrote:Wife collected the documents today, sadly its a refusal based on lack of evidence of an ongoing and subsisting marriage.

That is Sad, but why you didn't submit any contact record ? can you send a review request ?
I think you should re apply, and give evidence, (skype etc.) ..

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Azhaan wrote:Salaam everyone

Alhumdulilla my wife got granted visa today!! Reallyyyyy happy and relieved... thanks to Allah SWT's rehmat and barkat and evryones duas.

Later I will give a detailed over view of our circumstances and some of the fears and doubts we had about our application process.

Im going to read jummah now and inshaAllah will do dua for everyone and thank Allah a million times for our good news.
Congrats. Do remember us in your prayers.

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 pm

hi786 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Salaam,

Guys turns out my case is on HOLD the letter my husband recieved confirmed this today. They said we did not submit continuous 6 months pay slips because 1 month i was away to pakistan so that meant there was a break in the 6 month employmnt. But because i earn alot more than the requirment they cannot refuse me solely on that reason...due to pending changes in legislation (13,600 change) which will in sha Allah change soon.

However, i now urge all those applicants waitiing defintely chase up your applications as much as i hate to say it, it may be the case use r also on hold.. Use need to phone gerrys and find out if any mail has been waiting for you from BHC with the letter confirming that u r on hold. Gerrys did not notify us i kept bugging them and BHC and eventually they told me

that they sent a letter.

Please pray for me everyone

Oh that's really sad

May Allah help us all

I am on hold until legislation changes now :( it says in the letter 'several months' unless i can show them a reason explaining why i missed that one month of employment....
hi, i really feel sorry. i also afraid one payslip is also missing in my hubby case. i am new one on this forum

Applied 6/6/2013
Still under process

HI ITS REALLY BAD THOU . IN JANURY I WAZ IN PAKISTAN N ON HILIDAYS I GOT 23K JOB N MY WIFE SUBMIT CASE ON 11TH JUNE.IN MONTH OF JANUARY MY PAY WAZ LESS BOZ OF HOLIDAYS PAID.BUT IN PAYSLIP ITS CLEARLY SHOW BASIC PAY VICH NORMILLY I GOT BUT THE END THE PAY I GOT IS LESS THN MY NORMAL PAY BOCZ HOLIDAYS DOES ITS EFFECT ???????????????????
I ASK MY SOLICTOR HE SAID ITS OKY AS LONG AS UR BASIC PAY THERE NO PROBLM BOCZ ALL KNOW HOLIDAYS PAY IS DIFFENT FROM NORMAL PAY

ANYBODY GOT ANY IDEA ???????????????????????????

hi786
Newly Registered

Post by hi786 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 pm

yasirr wrote:
hi786 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Oh that's really sad

May Allah help us all

hi, i really feel sorry. i also afraid one payslip is also missing in my hubby case. i am new one on this forum

Applied 6/6/2013
Still under process

HI ITS REALLY BAD THOU . IN JANURY I WAZ IN PAKISTAN N ON HILIDAYS I GOT 23K JOB N MY WIFE SUBMIT CASE ON 11TH JUNE.IN MONTH OF JANUARY MY PAY WAZ LESS BOZ OF HOLIDAYS PAID.BUT IN PAYSLIP ITS CLEARLY SHOW BASIC PAY VICH NORMILLY I GOT BUT THE END THE PAY I GOT IS LESS THN MY NORMAL PAY BOCZ HOLIDAYS DOES ITS EFFECT ???????????????????
I ASK MY SOLICTOR HE SAID ITS OKY AS LONG AS UR BASIC PAY THERE NO PROBLM BOCZ ALL KNOW HOLIDAYS PAY IS DIFFENT FROM NORMAL PAY

Mine just payslip is missing but pay came into my account by BACS shows in my statement. lets see what happens

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:38 pm

I didn't submit any contact records becoz that part of the application process somehow skipped from my head. I even mentioned on the covering letter that I use Skype to contact my wife but still ended up submitting application without any Skype screen shots.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:43 pm

hi786 wrote:
yasirr wrote:
hi786 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

Applied 6/6/2013
Still under process

Mine just payslip is missing but pay came into my account by BACS shows in my statement. lets see what happens
IF u r just missing pay slip then you can submit the payslip, they will ask you for it.... or why dont you just get a copy of the pay slip and send it now to BHC with your reference number?
Applied online 15/9/15

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:48 pm

I'm not being cheeky but the UKBA website is very specific in its requirements. If you were expecting to get a visa without the stuff you just admitted to have not included in your file. Then your living in fantasy world. Sorry but it's the truth.

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:53 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
hi786 wrote:
yasirr wrote:
hi786 wrote:

Applied 6/6/2013
Still under process

IF u r just missing pay slip then you can submit the payslip, they will ask you for it.... or why dont you just get a copy of the pay slip and send it now to BHC with your reference number?
Payslips cannot be copied, because of the sheer amount of data they have on them. In either case there are companies that claim to produce copies but this is very unlikely to be accurate because the info is from HMRC. If I was you you should of submitted 6 months payslips. That we're stamped and verified by your employer. It gives them a valid excuse to fail your case aand make money from an appeal, since your submission do you have 6 months consecutive payslips and bank statements if so, send them. And make it QUiCK

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:59 pm

hi786 wrote:
yasirr wrote:
hi786 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

Applied 6/6/2013
Still under process

Your case is at the discretion of the ECO. Just hope the ECO's wife made him paratha for breakfast. On your statements did you highlight the wage payment. And also on the cover letter did you explain mis-placing the payslip?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:07 pm

/quote]

Your case is at the discretion of the ECO. Just hope the ECO's wife made him paratha for breakfast. On your statements did you highlight the wage payment. And also on the cover letter did you explain mis-placing the payslip?[/quote]

What do u think about my case?
If i submitted evidence to show them that the reason i am missing some pay slips is because i had gone to Pakistan due to the deteriorating health of my husband for which we have proof of hospital records/ doctors letters/ and prescriptions to show that it was necessary for obviously be with him at the time..

Do u think they might accept this?

ThIS IS WHAT a paragraph said in the letter... which is why i am curious as to if that could be a legitimate reason..

"In the meantime by 03 October if you submit any further information or documents it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances and or those of your sponsor . If on the basis of this further information or documents provided they meet the requirements then your visa will be granted"
Applied online 15/9/15

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:03 pm

HELLO786 wrote:/quote]

Your case is at the discretion of the ECO. Just hope the ECO's wife made him paratha for breakfast. On your statements did you highlight the wage payment. And also on the cover letter did you explain mis-placing the payslip?
If i submitted evidence to show them that the reason i am missing some pay slips is because i had gone to Pakistan due to the deteriorating health of my husband for which we have proof of hospital records/ doctors letters/ and prescriptions to show that it was necessary for obviously be with him at the time..

ThIS IS WHAT a paragraph said in the letter... which is why i am curious as to if that could be a legitimate reason..

"In the meantime by 03 October if you submit any further information or documents it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances and or those of your sponsor . If on the basis of this further information or documents provided they meet the requirements then your visa will be granted"[/quote]

------------------------------------
I understand your concern and any ECO with half a heart will give u a visa, but when looked at I fail to see how you going to Pakistan would stop your employer giving you payslip. The reason for your travel is irrelevant and has nothing to do with your visa application. At the end of the day my dear your presence didn't cure your husband the doctor or hospital did.

A missing payslip can be traced if it's between the 6 month period you submitted but if it's at the end or beginning then unfortunately it's a refusal most likely.

Sometimes in these situation it's best to write in your cover letter you lost it because you were away, keep things simple they ain't got time to read life stories.

And asking people if they will accept this is wrong. This is the internet and I guarantee ECO officers intelligence officers read these forums

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Uncle_fesster wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:/quote]

"In the meantime by 03 October if you submit any further information or documents it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances and or those of your sponsor . If on the basis of this further information or documents provided they meet the requirements then your visa will be granted"

------------------------------------
I understand your concern and any ECO with half a heart will give u a visa, but when looked at I fail to see how you going to Pakistan would stop your employer giving you payslip. The reason for your travel is irrelevant and has nothing to do with your visa application. At the end of the day my dear your presence didn't cure your husband the doctor or hospital did.

A missing payslip can be traced if it's between the 6 month period you submitted but if it's at the end or beginning then unfortunately it's a refusal most likely.

Sometimes in these situation it's best to write in your cover letter you lost it because you were away, keep things simple they ain't got time to read life stories.

And asking people if they will accept this is wrong. This is the internet and I guarantee ECO officers intelligence officers read these forums[/quote]

No i dont mean obviously oh i am making it up will they accept this it was a genuine reason. HOWEVER, we have consulted a lawyer who had advised that its best to wait as the law is the law,

Oh well Allah khair kare.
Applied online 15/9/15

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:15 pm

HELLO786 wrote:

I am sorry to hear this.

Why do you have missing payslips?

Are you on a 0-hour contract or did you take unpaid leave?

The rules are as follows:

The ECO takes the payslip with the lowest income and multiplies by 12 (annual income); if this does not amount to 18600 pounds, it's an automatic refusal. There is no discretion or leeway in the rules when it comes to the financial requirement.

The reason why they use the lowest amount is because things like bonuses which are not paid every month are not guarenteed.

So, if any of the payslips you submitted shows less than 1550 pounds, there is no chance for the visa under current legislation, hence the pausing of applications that are solely refused due to the financial requirement.

You could gather another 6 months' payslips which all show the required amount and apply again, though.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

salam

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:50 pm

ALKB wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

I am sorry to hear this.

The ECO takes the payslip with the lowest income and multiplies by 12 (annual income); if this does not amount to 18600 pounds, it's an automatic refusal. There is no discretion or leeway in the rules when it comes to the financial requirement.

The reason why they use the lowest amount is because things like bonuses which are not paid every month are not guarenteed.

So, if any of the payslips you submitted shows less than 1550 pounds, there is no chance for the visa under current legislation, hence the pausing of applications that are solely refused due to the
Applied online 15/9/15

Forlorn

Re: salam

Post by Forlorn » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
ALKB wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

I am sorry to hear this.

So, if any of the payslips you submitted shows less than 1550 pounds, there is no chance for the visa under current legislation, hence the pausing of applications that are solely refused due to the
Multiplying with lowest pay was old rule.with last year new rule simple plus rule apply
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon