ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 (general) ilr application.

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zision
Newly Registered

tier 1 (general) ilr application.

Post by zision » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:19 pm

i have booked an appointment at liverpool PEO FOR ILR next week, can anyone please help me reply my queries. 1) i am in TIER 1 since 2008 and before Tier 1 I was student so for prof of continuous period of 5 years lawfully in uk is it must to submit all 5 years p60? what else i can submit instead of p60s as i don have last 5 yerars p60s. and question no 2) last 5 years i have been only twice in holiday each one month in 2 different years, is it still i have to produce letter from my employer for that. a quick reply will be appreciated. thx

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:08 pm

This is for settling in issues not for ILR issues. Please see the ILR section of the forum (click).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.