ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need suggestion

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gupta_ust

Need suggestion

Post by gupta_ust » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:36 am

My friend got a job offer with an unrestricted CoS for Tier2(G) switch. In job advert company did not specify the closing date when they advertised the job on JobCenter in two phases. Is there a chance of rejection of my friend's visa due to this or is it between Company and UKBA audits to sort this matter?

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:34 pm

The guidance for sponsors sets out how the RLMT should be conducted. When the sponsor ticks the RLMT box on asigning a CoS they confirm that all the requirements set out in the sponsor guidance have been met:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary
One of the requirements is to have a closing date for applications (see para 312)

gupta_ust

Post by gupta_ust » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Hi manci,

Thanks for your response and I agree with what you mentioned. That is the reason I asked this question and want to know that if employer still assigns the CoS, can it be a reason of rejection for the applicant or is it something which is covered in UKBA's compliance audit and has nothing to do with applicant.