ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally Tier 1 Visa Refused (Team App) ......Stupid Reasons

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:49 am

No money invested 50 k funds .... Regarding appeal date still waiting to hear from tribunal as money is been taken and called them yesterday been told have to wait another 5 to 6 weeks before I can hear anything abt the date.

Regards
Olasunkanmi wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Thanks @ dd156
dd156 wrote:Really sorry to hear about this. Hope you win your appeal.

@ Rehan01, any update about ur appeal date? Have u got any date yet and hope you have start spending money from your business account as suggested by some as this will help you during your appeal hearing.

Just run your business as if you have your Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa already, and the HO will find it very difficult to doubt your intension.

mkd1234

Post by mkd1234 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:28 am

Salam Rehan,
Please ask the judge for compensation at hearing for your time they wasted, mental stress to you and your finance supporters, and above all the opportunity cost that is the profit earned should the money been invested some where else (rather than sitting for 6 months and even still there due to this lame decision). They want us to be 100% genuine business men so be it and ask for each and every penny you have lost as an opportunity cost and reward for the patience you have been showing in terms of mental stress, discouragement and finanacial loss. We are not here to invest in their courts and pay for their judges.

mkd1234

Post by mkd1234 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Please raise the issue to HO representative in front of judge by asking him to explain it " 1) Is this route is introduced to encourage us or discourage us?
2)There should be some sort of loss incurred by UKBA in event of losing a case so that they think 100 times before taking such a lame decision such as yours.
3)If they have made our life a hell by asking so much from us at the time of initial application then what the fu... are those 3 years for where they will be asking us about tons of documents to show our genuineness and ready to get it revoked if they are not satisfied.
4) Is the nature of the business we will be doing is different from the normal businesses people are doing in the world, should we promote our businesses as being directed by UKBA which is not any business entity itself, In our case if there is no email address our contract is invalid, Has it been happened any where in the world? am I not right if our name in advertisement is missing and we get refusal then also the name UKBA is missing and we know UKBA is main director who give us the direction which only they know, no body else know those bible words from rest of business community.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:19 pm

rehan01 wrote:Thx blackbirdssg ....... Business already and trading but providing limited services but whatever services we r providing to clients at the moment client is paying for it on time and all these payments are coming into business account ..... Investment visa nothing is been invested from 50k as I m still maintaining the balance and whatever I have spend till dated is entirely from my personal funds ........ Instead of 50k I have put rest of my saving into same account and taken balance to 65k and will go with solid statement in appeal maintaining 50 k frm the date of application ......and funds r in our joint personal account.

Regards
BlackBirdSSG wrote:word of advice...

If you have access to £50K, its better to form a business and invest... and they apply (as compared to show £50K)

Even in rejections, you have higher chances of winning in appeals.

@ Rehan01, why don't you leave 50k in ur joint account to satisfy HO requirement of maintaining 50k throughout application and then transfer the rest available amount into your business account. You can then do all necessary business transactions through the business account to show that you are running your business in a standard way rather than using personal account to do business transactions.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Dumbaa

Re: Finally Tier 1 Visa Refused (Team App) ......Stupid Reas

Post by Dumbaa » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:47 am

rehan01 wrote:Dear All,

Finally I got my Tier 1 application refused today ............ Time Line

Applied 07/01/2013
Biometric : Last week of January
standard letter received about changes
Interview Attended: 03/06/2013
Refusal Letter Dated: 20/06/2013
Refusal Letter Received: 26/06/2013

Stupid Refusal Reasons:

1. You only submitted online advertisement of your business eg (Gumtree, Thomal Local, Craiglist etc). There are concerns about where you have chosen to advertise you business. In addition you have provided business contracts and HMRC Documents.

Ans: I have provided online advertisement printout plus a Leaflet of advertisement with complete details I simply don't understand what are the concerns they have there.

2.You applying as director of xyz company, you have provided bank statement that you have access to £50,000. Large payments have been transferred into this account over the period of 3 days, therefore the funds have only been available to you a month prior to submitting application.

Ans: I transferred all funds from my personal account to my joint account with my team member and transferred £50K over 3 days and also provided Recent bank statement when attended Interview confirming I have maintained the funds throughout and still are.

3. you stated you have not invested anything yet and have no overheads at present and apart from expenses which you are maintaining from your personal funds. so if you have used personal funds to fund the business so far and you have no overheads cost, where is the need for an investment of £50,000.

Ans: when I already told that all funds are our personal saving and whatever expenses we have we manage from personal funds and why would I invest £50k now when I don't even know I will be in country or not as my application is still pending?

4.you have provided no evidence to suggest that you have been developing this business during the course of your leave as Tier 1 (PSW) migrant as there is no information to demonstrate the creation of the business dated 26/11/2012, which is just over a months before the date of application.

Also not satisfied with market research. not satisfied that you working from home and will look to renting office space once you have been granted tier 1 entrepreneur.

Ans: where is it mention in policy guidance that we have to start developing the business before we consider to apply for Tier 1 visa? or I am wrong here that we should have started earlier ?

5.you have done degree in IT from XYZ University, you have stated that you worked for XYZ IT company. No evidence of any work experience in your chosen field has been submitted.

Ans: In Interview I have answer this question and have also provided complete details of the company I worked and she written everything about it in Answer sheet.

I am going to appeal for sure and any views, thoughts and idea in regards to above will be highly appreciated.

regards
Refused yesterday :
Reason:
1) No Deceleration of money with team partner( Money is in joint account in uk )Do we need to declare the money which is in both team partners account..??

2) why didnt i extend my previous student visa to complete my study and left uk .((( Cant i leave uk without extending my visa and apply for another route after 6-7 months ...or is it must that i must finish my study and leave uk and apply again after 2-3 years)

3) proof of funds( funds in uk bank account for more then 2 yrs) ( How can i show the proof of funds which is in bank for more then 2 yrs..and is in my own account)

administrative review -

I don't have any idea what to do next.....

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Hello Rehan01,

Am sorry to hear this.
It's seems that most people that knows how it works are been refused for silly reasons.

I wish you good luck with getting a good solicitor and with your appeal.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:52 pm

thanks mkd1234 ... I understand your point and totally agree with what you said but again problem is we need visa and we have to meet there stupid requirements ..... even after meeting everything still what we get is refusal .... I am stuck in kookooo land bcz of this tier 1 visa ..... I have also completed my 10 years long residency but I cant apply till I get decision on my tier 1 all fu****g bul***t ............... but again I guess no choice left apart from wait ..... but will definitely raise questions in appeal especially to UKBA representative.

thanks once again much appreciated.
mkd1234 wrote:Please raise the issue to HO representative in front of judge by asking him to explain it " 1) Is this route is introduced to encourage us or discourage us?
2)There should be some sort of loss incurred by UKBA in event of losing a case so that they think 100 times before taking such a lame decision such as yours.
3)If they have made our life a hell by asking so much from us at the time of initial application then what the fu... are those 3 years for where they will be asking us about tons of documents to show our genuineness and ready to get it revoked if they are not satisfied.
4) Is the nature of the business we will be doing is different from the normal businesses people are doing in the world, should we promote our businesses as being directed by UKBA which is not any business entity itself, In our case if there is no email address our contract is invalid, Has it been happened any where in the world? am I not right if our name in advertisement is missing and we get refusal then also the name UKBA is missing and we know UKBA is main director who give us the direction which only they know, no body else know those bible words from rest of business community.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:

@ Rehan01, why don't you leave 50k in ur joint account to satisfy HO requirement of maintaining 50k throughout application and then transfer the rest available amount into your business account. You can then do all necessary business transactions through the business account to show that you are running your business in a standard way rather than using personal account to do business transactions.

Thanks olasunkanmi ....... I understand what you mean but when I am not claiming any points for investment then whts the point of investment? and doing extra paperwork which judge will not even going to take into consideration in hearing ???

keeping funds in joint account and having access to more than 50K (at the moment and will be nearly 70 to 80K by hearing time) is just to help me proving that I have funds here and abroad and you can see where all this money is coming from ........ As I am bringing all the funds from my parents overseas account into my UK joint account ............. it will help me covering money part of my refusal where they raised questions.

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 pm

@ Dumbaa ..... its better if you start own thread for the refusal as this thread is quite old and no one will go into the details till the last page to read your refusal and comments on it.

regards
Dumbaa wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Dear All,

Finally I got my Tier 1 application refused today ............ Time Line

Applied 07/01/2013
Biometric : Last week of January
standard letter received about changes
Interview Attended: 03/06/2013
Refusal Letter Dated: 20/06/2013
Refusal Letter Received: 26/06/2013

Stupid Refusal Reasons:

1. You only submitted online advertisement of your business eg (Gumtree, Thomal Local, Craiglist etc). There are concerns about where you have chosen to advertise you business. In addition you have provided business contracts and HMRC Documents.

Ans: I have provided online advertisement printout plus a Leaflet of advertisement with complete details I simply don't understand what are the concerns they have there.

2.You applying as director of xyz company, you have provided bank statement that you have access to £50,000. Large payments have been transferred into this account over the period of 3 days, therefore the funds have only been available to you a month prior to submitting application.

Ans: I transferred all funds from my personal account to my joint account with my team member and transferred £50K over 3 days and also provided Recent bank statement when attended Interview confirming I have maintained the funds throughout and still are.

3. you stated you have not invested anything yet and have no overheads at present and apart from expenses which you are maintaining from your personal funds. so if you have used personal funds to fund the business so far and you have no overheads cost, where is the need for an investment of £50,000.

Ans: when I already told that all funds are our personal saving and whatever expenses we have we manage from personal funds and why would I invest £50k now when I don't even know I will be in country or not as my application is still pending?

4.you have provided no evidence to suggest that you have been developing this business during the course of your leave as Tier 1 (PSW) migrant as there is no information to demonstrate the creation of the business dated 26/11/2012, which is just over a months before the date of application.

Also not satisfied with market research. not satisfied that you working from home and will look to renting office space once you have been granted tier 1 entrepreneur.

Ans: where is it mention in policy guidance that we have to start developing the business before we consider to apply for Tier 1 visa? or I am wrong here that we should have started earlier ?

5.you have done degree in IT from XYZ University, you have stated that you worked for XYZ IT company. No evidence of any work experience in your chosen field has been submitted.

Ans: In Interview I have answer this question and have also provided complete details of the company I worked and she written everything about it in Answer sheet.

I am going to appeal for sure and any views, thoughts and idea in regards to above will be highly appreciated.

regards
Refused yesterday :
Reason:
1) No Deceleration of money with team partner( Money is in joint account in uk )Do we need to declare the money which is in both team partners account..??

2) why didnt i extend my previous student visa to complete my study and left uk .((( Cant i leave uk without extending my visa and apply for another route after 6-7 months ...or is it must that i must finish my study and leave uk and apply again after 2-3 years)

3) proof of funds( funds in uk bank account for more then 2 yrs) ( How can i show the proof of funds which is in bank for more then 2 yrs..and is in my own account)

administrative review -

I don't have any idea what to do next.....

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Thanks Lola22 .... Appeal submitted ... Fees Taken and now another wait started before I hear anything from Tribual abt the hearing date.

thanks anyway

regards
Lola22 wrote:Hello Rehan01,

Am sorry to hear this.
It's seems that most people that knows how it works are been refused for silly reasons.

I wish you good luck with getting a good solicitor and with your appeal.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:37 pm

HI Rehan,
any news of when is ur appeal?

Khan_81

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Nothing yet ..... Fees deducted in august and still waiting for hearing date ..... Called them ystrday been told another another 4 to 6 weeks ... So in other words given standard answer everytime whn I call tribunal.

Regards
khan_81 wrote:HI Rehan,
any news of when is ur appeal?

Khan_81

rajafayyaz79
Newly Registered

Post by rajafayyaz79 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:17 am

Sorry to hear trust me u will win in court.these temporary caseworkers have no idea about business.home office trying to set their own rules in every department which is not logic email me at rajafayyaz79@yahoo.com I wil advise u about court hearing if u not in court yet. U will win

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:14 am

Don't worry Rehan, after darkness there is light. Relax you will definitely get your visa. Same with my case few days to hearing HO withdrew original decision and since then I haven't heard anything from them. that almost going to 9weeks now. Hopefully they don't have choice other than to issue the visa. fingers crossed your case is a straight forward one, so you have no troubles.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Thx itk

Regards
itk wrote:Don't worry Rehan, after darkness there is light. Relax you will definitely get your visa. Same with my case few days to hearing HO withdrew original decision and since then I haven't heard anything from them. that almost going to 9weeks now. Hopefully they don't have choice other than to issue the visa. fingers crossed your case is a straight forward one, so you have no troubles.