ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Maintenance funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohramzan

Tier 1 Dependent Maintenance funds

Post by mohramzan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello there
I am on tier 1 general (2 + 3), I have wife and 2 kids. My wife and son already got their visas when i got my extension this April , we are going to Pakistan in emergency and don't have time to apply for visa for my daughter which were born after my extension.

Just wondering how much i will have to show for her visa from Pakistan , as my understanding is is it 600£ for each dependent so this means 3 X 600£ = 1800£ and plus 900£ for myself. so total 2700£ for 3 months in my account should be enough or not?

I hope one of you guru will reply me

Thanks in advance

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Maintenance funds

Post by sagareva » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:33 am

mohramzan wrote:Hello there
I am on tier 1 general (2 + 3), I have wife and 2 kids. My wife and son already got their visas when i got my extension this April , we are going to Pakistan in emergency and don't have time to apply for visa for my daughter which were born after my extension.

Just wondering how much i will have to show for her visa from Pakistan , as my understanding is is it 600£ for each dependent so this means 3 X 600£ = 1800£ and plus 900£ for myself. so total 2700£ for 3 months in my account should be enough or not?

I hope one of you guru will reply me

Thanks in advance

generally only 600 should be enough. rules say, each dependent applying at the same time, and only she will be applying at that moment.

mohramzan

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Maintenance funds

Post by mohramzan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:46 am

generally only 600 should be enough. rules say, each dependent applying at the same time, and only she will be applying at that moment.[/quote]

Thanks for the answer