ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settelment visa for family

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajuraju
Newly Registered

settelment visa for family

Post by rajuraju » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:32 am

Hi Every body
I am asking behalf of my friend he is British Citizen.He applied 3 year ago family settelment visa for his wife and 5 kids. but refuse, after he appeal but unfortunatly this also refuse.
Main reason for refuse shortage of wages,lack of documents of proof family realtion. Now income 18600 have to show. please advise me how can he bring his family from India? how much wage or bank balance have to show?His oldest son his now 17 year old, he can bring his whole family or just first his oldest son first Because he his going after 6 month 18 year old.
Please give me reply.
Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:42 am

If the children are not British, then there will be a higher threshold to sponsor a child under the age of 18 before the partner reaches settlement.

Consider the EEA route.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rajuraju
Newly Registered

Post by rajuraju » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi Vinny thanks for your quick reply.His all child,wife are Indian.Please suggest me any possiblity to come uk route.
Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:46 pm

It's much more difficult than 3 years ago. Does he meet the current requirements now?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rajuraju
Newly Registered

Post by rajuraju » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Thanks Vinny
He earning £24000 pa.How much he need to show income? can he bring only oldest son first?
Thanks Again

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:33 pm

He could perhaps bring the oldest son if he had sole responsibility for the child, which does not appear the case. Therefore, they would have to come together. As Vinny suggests the Surinder Singh route (click) may be best. £24000 (£30600 Gross required) is not enough for a couple and 5 dep children. Are any of the children British or entitled to register as such?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

rajuraju
Newly Registered

Post by rajuraju » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 am

Thanks Amber
All chidern and wife are Indian.