ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pageup
Member of Standing

please reply.

Post by pageup » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:17 pm

What is the waiting time to get a hearing date in uper tribunal.... Please reply

pageup
Member of Standing

application refused by uper tribunal.

Post by pageup » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Uper immigration tribunal refused to accept my application for oral hearing. With no right of appeal....

Now I will make fresh new application to home officec including all the evidence my marriage English certficate.

My marrge genuine, but on the actual hearing in June at Hatton cross we gave slight different answer, which led the judge to believe marriage is ofconvinenance.

Please advise me.

I feel like killing my self. Why ukba is doing this. Please advise me

pageup
Member of Standing

plese reply.

Post by pageup » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:13 pm

mY solictr cost me 355£ again
55 ukba fees. 300 his.

Any chance of sucedd by making new application to ukba... After refused by upet yribunal

pageup
Member of Standing

please reply

Post by pageup » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Please advise me

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Your marriage is not sham,
How you proof this??????????

Home office will never accept any paper proofs..

What else you can doo???????

Thing........

You are require results of your relation to prove that your Marraige is not one of the sham.

That's all.nothing else for you.

pageup
Member of Standing

please give views.

Post by pageup » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:13 am

My genuine case badly damaged by judges because the judges think my marriage is of convinence. Ukba solictor made judge believe that.

My marriage genuine, every thing up to criteria.

Now, I will make new application ee2, to ukba again giving all the evidence plus the petition of 30 people along with their British passport copies that my marriage is not one of convinence...

What else I can do.

I feel like killing my self....[/i]

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: please give views.

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 am

pageup wrote:My genuine case badly damaged by judges because the judges think my marriage is of convinence. Ukba solictor made judge believe that.

My marriage genuine, every thing up to criteria.

Now, I will make new application ee2, to ukba again giving all the evidence plus the petition of 30 people along with their British passport copies that my marriage is not one of convinence...

What else I can do.

I feel like killing my self....[/i]

really sad : never heard people had that difficulties with just proving marriage. we don't know why they are thinking it's shame.
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

pageup
Member of Standing

please advise

Post by pageup » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Will making the new application to ukba grant me visa, after being refused in first tribunal, uper tribunal refused to hold oral hearing, they refused. Becuase judge at first tribunal thought my marrgevif convinence,... Ukba offcer made her believe that..

Pleae advise, my silictor have taken too much money from me, but no result yet.

Please advisr

johnkumar
Newly Registered

Re: application refused by uper tribunal.

Post by johnkumar » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:51 pm

pageup wrote:Uper immigration tribunal refused to accept my application for oral hearing. With no right of appeal....

Now I will make fresh new application to home officec including all the evidence my marriage English certficate.

My marrge genuine, but on the actual hearing in June at Hatton cross we gave slight different answer, which led the judge to believe marriage is ofconvinenance.

Please advise me.

hello

well i got hearing next month can you please text me which kind of question they ask at tribunal .. and how can i prepare myself if my application has been rejected for same reason..advise me plz
thanks

johnkumar
Newly Registered

Re: application refused by uper tribunal.

Post by johnkumar » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:15 pm

pageup wrote:Uper immigration tribunal refused to accept my application for oral hearing. With no right of appeal....

Please advise me.

hello

well i got hearing next month can you please text me which kind of question they ask at tribunal .. and how can i prepare myself if my application has been rejected for same reason..advise me plz
thanks

pageup
Member of Standing

likely question .

Post by pageup » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Who proposed first, husband or wife. Where, when, did U celebrate, your engagment, if you did what did U do, ..

Read your nikkah certificate, if U R Muslim, what it say there, in islmlic way, I think man purpose to women... I am Muslim, they asked thus question...

ukba odfcer will trick you in some way, they aee their to damage your simple case like he did it for me.... Just prepersre... Good luck. And pray...

I hope this is help ful, any thing else please ask me
ukba officer can ask any think. Just be prepared... I will pray fir U, and U di for me please... I have spent so much money but no result.

pageup
Member of Standing

plesde reply

Post by pageup » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Update me on my situation..

My case refused by first tribunal.

Uper tribunal refused to have oral hearing...

Every thing genuine.... But ukba offcer made judge believe it is marriage of convincncr.

Please reply

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 pm

If you have a child from your EEA national wife then your case will be solved.
Otherwise there is no chance to get RC.

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:21 pm

@Imshzd
Please give a "sensible" advice at open forum, just having a child for a RC is NOT a solution, having a child is more important then anything else in couple lives, there are so many things need to take serious, this is not just…
There are reasonable factor(s) to show that couple is in genuine relationship.
@ pageup
Consult with “good” lawyer. you can find at <http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/>

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Please read my post carefully.i said (if you have a child).
This is written on HO website that if there is a child then the relation not be consider as a sham.

So what's wrong in it.

webbie1902
Newly Registered

Re: plesde reply

Post by webbie1902 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:48 am

pageup wrote:Update me on my situation..

My case refused by first tribunal.

Uper tribunal refused to have oral hearing...

Every thing genuine.... But ukba offcer made judge believe it is marriage of convincncr.

Please reply
My advice is, Firstly, u need to calm down and put urself and faculty together. My case is even worse than urs. Don't be in haste or in a hurry. The desperate and hurrier you are the more likely you are going to make errors and the behinder u become. The good thing is that u cannot be thrown out or deported from the UK. Secondly, previous experiences from some members of this forum shows that the UKBA will likely refuse ur application again (they will upheld the judges decision again ur future applications except there is a change in ur circumstance). Based on the border manual, amongst others u need to start to think and plan about having a family. Which will reasonably lead to changes in ur circumstance and further proof that ur marriage is not that of a sham. This worked for me. This is just my opinion, but seek more tout from other forum members.

pageup
Member of Standing

thanks.

Post by pageup » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Now having a baby, family resolve my case. .. Thank fir advise

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Imshzd wrote:If you have a child from your EEA national wife then your case will be solved.
This is not the only option, and because of the forceful nature in which you asserted your views, i will say it is inaccurate.

If OP get further evidence of his relationship like letter from family members, mosque or Imam writing that they know you, further evidence of joint cohabitation, like joint bills, then they will have to consider them.

If they refuse again, then they will have to give you a right of appeal or you can go for a JR.

You cannot simply bring a child to this world for Residence.

If you relationship is genuine, then there is no need for this. You can have a child when the time is most appropriate for you.

Yes i accept a child can help significantly, but saying it is the only way, is simply wrong.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

webbie1902
Newly Registered

Post by webbie1902 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Obie wrote:
Imshzd wrote:If you have a child from your EEA national wife then your case will be solved.
This is not the only option, and because of the forceful nature in which you asserted your views, i will say it is inaccurate.

If OP get further evidence of his relationship like letter from family members, mosque or Imam writing that they know you, further evidence of joint cohabitation, like joint bills, then they will have to consider them.

If they refuse again, then they will have to give you a right of appeal or you can go for a JR.

If you relationship is genuine, then there is no need for this. You can have a child when the time is most appropriate for you.

Yes i accept a child can help significantly, but saying it is the only way, is simply wrong.
well writen obie.

webbie1902
Newly Registered

Post by webbie1902 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Obie wrote:

well writen obie.

pageup
Member of Standing

thanks.... fuether question.

Post by pageup » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:14 pm

My new aplicatin for resident card go by 30 septmber..

With this application, I am sending petition of my relatives, saying that they attented my Islamic marriage and my English marriage. They provided me their passport copies.

Rest of the criteria I am meeting.... Pay slips, English marriage cwrtfcate. Every thing up to criteria.

My only worry now is ukba will say, your case refused by judge in first tribunal because she thought it is marriage of convince. Uper tribunal refused to hold oral hearing. ..
I am thinking ukba will refuse again simply saying it hasbeen refused by judge now we will not give U visa....

Every thing else genuine. No criminal recordi. Been un UK fir 11 years.....

Please advise be of ukba next strategy, trust me they have made me crazy.....
Please advise. Any further tips...

And please pray for me...

I will keep every one up to date about my immigration issues.

Thanjsks

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:49 pm

11 years in the UK,should be consider in your application.
What HO will do,no body can predict.

pageup
Member of Standing

my expernice with ukba.

Post by pageup » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Your luck play a big role with ukba....

I know some one who got indefinate after 7 seven year. Fake asylum case.

on same hand, I know some one, who got deporttrd to pakistain after even spendingv 11 years.....

How fair is this I do not know..

Look at me 11 years in UK from the age of 13, still visa less, ... But I have achived so much in UK, UK driving license, UK gradudate, good English... Every single document of UK, except visa. I was given 1 year discrtionsry leave I i turned 18.

Please do pray for me, i get visa soon.....nmy life hell at the momment.....

pageup
Member of Standing

what will happen..

Post by pageup » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Should I be prepared for anoter refusal by ukba ..

pageup
Member of Standing

please advise

Post by pageup » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:07 pm

What is likely to happen with me,, after making new application to ukba... Case has been refused by judges.