ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

last 5 year address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vishalsardana
Newly Registered

last 5 year address

Post by vishalsardana » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi
Question is regarding the information of last 5 year address.
I lived in 3 different addresses during this period .When i left my first property i went on holidays for two months and moved to new property when i came back. So there is a gap of two months between my one address and another. What should i show in such case?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Surely the dates would coincide with your travel dates you put in the form?
If there is a gap because you travelled, just leave the gap.

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:58 am

You can leave the gap, in that case the case worker may get confused and may not look that you were on holiday, out of country for that period hence may query the gap.

OR

You can just put the date until you changed your bank or credit card address.

vishalsardana
Newly Registered

Post by vishalsardana » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:36 pm

neoseal wrote:You can leave the gap, in that case the case worker may get confused and may not look that you were on holiday, out of country for that period hence may query the gap.

OR

You can just put the date until you changed your bank or credit card address.
I did not change the details in my bank account , so all my post were still going to old address (landlord was good and he allowed me to keep my luggge and as well use it as postal address).

How about if i leave the gap and add the details in additional details sections ?

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Well then just put the old address until you came back from holidays because officially that was the address in the bank and would reflect the credit file.